To the HQ

The door to the shower closed, and then he could hear water. He waited for his friend, humming. Soon he came back with a towel around his waist.

Roadhog looked at him. His hair was on his face, it was flat as it usually would be spiked. Roadie stood up and ruffled it. Other mumbled. ''I need something to eat. I want this taste away!'' He said. "I made some soup whole you were asleep." ''Aw thanks Mate!'' Younger said with shining eyes.

Roadie nodded. "I know you like it.'' Jamison walked to the kitchen and sat down. Roadie poured him a bowl of soup, handing it to him. He took it and started to eat. ''Aw this is da best! Thanks mate!''

Roadie chuckled, scratching his short beard. Other was soon done with the first bowl. ''Another!'' He said. He was poured another bowl. Younger ate it. Quickly. The Lustrats words echoed in others ears. "Hmm..." ''What is it big lug?'' Younger asked, looking at the older man.

"Just thinking.'' Other gave him the look that said: ''Tell me you pig faced cock!'' Roadhog repeated Lustrats words. ''Whot?!'' He asked, looking at the now empty bowl of soup. He nodded. ''Overwatch? Whot about that?'' He asked. "I think it meant there's more sins at overwatch."

''What? Should we go check it out?'' Jamison said. He couldn't believe he had a real sin inside of him. And not just a any sin! Freaking LUST. "Sure" ''Should we give the ol' Lena a call then?'' He chuckled. Roadie squinted. "Why not Morrison?"

''I like Lena more.'' Jamison chuckled. Roadie nodded. ''So! Lets go to nearest town!'' He laughed. Roadie stood up, grabbing the bike's keys. Jamison went to dress up. He pulled his pants on, stretching. Soon younger came back. ''Lets go!'' Roadie walked to the bike and sat down, starting the engine.

Jamison followed, jumping to the sidecar. Roadie started to drive. Other was laying back, relaxing. He kept driving for a few hours and when they got to the closest city, it was sunset. Jamison dig his pockets, finding soon a piece of paper, where was Lenas number. He walked to the closest phone and called.

Lena answered soon. "Hello? Who's this?" ''Hiya Lena. Its me Jamison! We should meet up. I hope ya ain't mad anymoa.'' He chucled. "Are you coming to London then luv?" She asked. "I'm on a lil vacation to see with Emily" ''We need to see the Overwatch guys or somethin'. Everythin's not right.'' Jamison said with unusually serious voice. "Really? Well I hope you ge tto the bottom of it!" ''Is anyone useful at the base who could come to pick us up?'' Jamison asked sighing.

"I think Lucio could." Lena said ''We're at Ceduna right now. Call him

rightaway.'' "You got it, I'll call him" Lena hung up. Jamison sat to a chair. Roadie was still on the bike.

''They're comin'! Or well, Lucio is.'' Jamison said shrugging. Roadie nodded. "Allright" ''Now we wait.'' Jamis said and leaned back. Roadhog yawned, pulling his mask on. Jamison looked up at sky. Took few hours and Jamis had fallen asleep. He was woken up by the sound of a plane. "Huh? Wot? Where?" The asked, waking up to the sound.

Roadhog pointed to a plane starting to land. It seemed like they had driven to the airport landing strip while junkie was asleep. He looked around. "Oh there they are." Jamison said. The plane landed, Lucio looking out of the cargo. Jamison jumped off the sidecar, and looked at him, with tail wiggling. ''Hiya mate!'' "What the heck happened to you?" Lucio stared at him.

''Whotcha mean?'' He asked, then looking at the tail. ''Aw crap its here again!'' He cursed. Lucio rose an eyebrow. "Well get on!" Jamison nodded, running to the plane as Roadie drove in. He locked the bike and sat down by it on the plane. "All ready to go?" Lucio asked. ''Yea mate!'' Jamison said and sat down to the floor. ''it has been time since I was in one of deze!''