More NSFW

"I took you to the fountain, drowned you, we came here and boom." He pointed at the tail''I remember that much!'' He said, trying to stand up. ''Ugh. What is this taste in my mouth?! I need something to drink.'' He mumbled. Roadie coughed, "Cum" and coughed again

Other blushed. ''What?! Ya came in me mouth?!'' He didn't rage. He was just surprised. He nodded. ''Wot the freaking hell happened to me?!'' He looked at his hands. Mako pat his head. "Slut~" ''Wot?'' He asked, looking up at the other man. Mako gripped his hair, pushing him onto the bed''M-Mako what are you doing?!'' Jamison asked, looking at the huge man.

Mako leaned down and bit Junkrat's neck. Not enough to draw blood, but enough to hurt and pleasure That made the shorter gasp. ''M-Mako...?!' He whimpered. The biting felt so good. Mako moved his hand along the other's stomach, then gripping and pulling his tail.

The one being dominated gasped. He started drooling. The switch was flipped. Again. Mako stopped. Jamisons eyes were filled with lust and need. "Hmm." Mako rubbed his neck with a finger. Other crawled closer.

He just watched Junkrat. He soon got to the other, starting to unzip Makos pants. Mako zipped them back up. Younger looked at him. ''G-give to me... Give to me...!'' Mako shook his head. "You do it yourself" ''G-Give me yourself~! I need you~! You are so massive~!'' He begged.

Mako held out a bag of bombs. That made other drool even more. "Put these in." Was the order. Younger looked at the bombs and took them.

Mako watched him. He licked the bombs, then bushing them in to his unprepared ass. He gasped after every bomb. He soon got almost every bomb inside. He was hard, drooling and his eyes just got more needy. Mako looked at him. There were only three bombs left in the bag. Other was trembling from pleasure. "Three more." ''T-they won't fit~! I-I am so filled~!'' He moaned. "They better fit or you're not getting anything else in there" Other looked at him and then the bombs. He took one of them, licked it and pushed it in. He was panting so bad, barely staying on all fours.

Mako slapped his ass, the bomb Junkrat just put in plopping out. He gasped, dropping down. "Put it back in now" Mako chuckled darkly. The one being ordered took the bomb, and tried to get it back in. It went back in and didn't come put this time. He was panting. The bombs weren't exactly small. And one thing Mako could be sure of. This wasn't Junkrat. This was something else.

"What's your name." "J-Jamison~" He panted. "Wrong." Mako slapped his ass. Other moaned. "W-What do you mean~?""You're not Jamison. You're something else." "What do you meaan Makoe~?" He asked panting. "Take me~ I know you want me~""What are you?" Mako asked, shoving the second bomb of the last three bombs into junkrat's ass

"Its me~ your sex slave~" He said with seductive voice. "What. Are you?" "Hehe~ If you truly wanna know~ You will need to pay~" Other teased. "I'm the one making the rules here." Mako grabbed his neck, choking him. Other gasped. He licked his lips. "Is there anything you aren't good with~?" He chuckled as he was starting to run out of air.

"Tell me what you are." Mako ordered. "Ever heard of Seven deadly sins~~?" He said, now his eyes fixed on Mako, who nodded. "Your turn~" The other teased. Mako choked him harder. He gasped. The lack of air, all those bombs. The body trembled. It wanted more. Mako loosened his grip. "Speak."

"You could... Call me the "Lustrat"~ And I am not the onlyone here~" He gasped. Mako raised an eyebrow. "Your turn~" "Nope." "Then no informatio-" They could hear beeping. And then explosion. Jamison had came, his nose, eyes and mouth were bleeding slightly cause of the choking. Mako let go of him

He laid on the floor. "Overwatch... Theres... More..." The being said before other fell asleep. Mako sighed and rubbed his face. "What the hell..." Other just slept on the floor.

At the next morning Mako was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He could hear mumbling from next to him. "Owww..." He huffed good morning, sitting up. "Why does my ass hurt..." He mumbled. "Yo Hoggie! Mind bringing me a painkiller?" Mako nodded, going to the kitchen. Other was laying there, in slight pain. "What happened...?" He asked. "I got some answers." Mako brought him a painkiller.

"Huh...?" Jamis asked, swallowing the painkiller without water. Mako didn't say more, just eating some food. "Whot didcha foind out?" Shorter asked. "Not sure." "Tell 'e mate!" He demanded. "I'll say when the time's right."

Younger growled. Mako looked to be seriously in thoughts. Jamison pouted.

He crossed his arms and sat up as the painkiller kicked in. ''Imma go take a shower.'' He mumbled, sitting up and walking to the shower. Roadhog watch the pained walk, chuckling lightly.