(Slight NSFW) The transformation.

"No. I'm not pleasuring you." "Yees you will~~" Lustrat said. "Look into me eyes." He said with Junkrats voice. Mako looked at him. His eyes started to glow green, and Mako felt suddenly very horny. Mako growled a bit, choking Lustrat. He gasped. "More~ More~" He begged, as he was drooling.

He mumbled, starting to walk, dragging Lustrat and Gluttony by the necks. Gluttony gasped a bit and looked at Lust. "Just enjoy the ride~" Lustrat said. "Ohh he's gonna be biiiig~" Gluttony grinned. Mako dragged them into a dark room. "He is~ He is so big and filling~" Lustrat said. Mako turned the light on. They were in a sex dungeon. "Ooh no we are talking~~" Lustrat gasped. Mako fixed his mask grabbing a whip.

"So are we going to dom or him~?" Gluttony asked, licking her lips. "Both~" Lustrat said, as he looked at Mako. "We could top him~ I wanna ride that massivity~~" "Then lets top him." Gluttony grinned. Mako wasn't facing them.

Lustrat walked towards him with a grin. Mako's back was towards him. He started to lick others neck with long, pleasuring licks. Mako shuddered, looking at him. He had a hypnotic look in his eyes. He began to take off others pants as he licked lower and lower as Gluttony walked in front of Mako.

Mako looked at her, panting just slightly. Gluttony helped Lustrat to take off Makos pants. "You sure are huge~" She said, as he looked others massivity. "Told you~" Lustrat said. He was already hard. "Get your hands off me."

"Noway~" Gluttony said, starting to lick others massivity. Lustrat stopped and held his head. As he rose his head, was his left eye Amber colored. Normal colored. Mako looked at Lustrat, then looking back at Gluttony. She had stopped to look at Lustrat. "Lust?" She asked. "Get off from him, Mate! He is mine!" Said Junkrats normal voice with no seductivity. "Jamie?" Roadie asked. "Oh noo you won't take aany control~" Said Lustrat. "Mate! Make me uncoscious" Junkrat said. Roadhog nodded and grabbed Junkrat

"Don't worry big lug. I will be alright." Jamie said, as Gluttony shouted "Stop! Don't you even DARE!" He hit the back of the other's head to knock him unconcious. "No! No! Lust!" Gluttony shouted, as Junkrat fell on the floor. The snake let go of gluttony, turning her back into sombra. "Woah, what happened?" She looked at Mako. "Nevermind, i have places to be."

Junkrat was laying on the floor. Roadhog picked him up, carrying him to their room. The tail had faded, but Mako knew it was just temporary. Mako sat by him. He was out on the cold. Mako pet him. He could hear a gentle purr. He chuckled a bit and laid down, hugging the other. He didn't move much. Mako held him close until he woke up. As Junkrat woke up, had Mako fallen asleep. He was still a bit hard from before. Jamison blushed, looking at it. Mako rubbed his mask, moving it off a bit as he turned onto his side. Younger slipped off from the older man and sneaked out. He was hungry.

He saw McCree and Hanzo in the kitchen together. Jamis looked at them. "Crap..." They looked at him. "Uuh. G'evening mates?" He asked bit awkwardly. "Hello." Hanzo turned back to his food. "Howdy." McCree tipped his hat in greeting. "Want to eat with us?'' "Ya sure thats a good idea mates?" The Aussie asked.

"Well I don't see why not really... Hanzo'll take care I don' go kissing nobody again" McCree chuckled quietly. Hanzo nodded. "But I cannot control da bitch! I don't know when will it bite with no warning." Jamison said. "Try tyin' it around itself? That might do somthin'. It helps with real snakes too."

"I doubt it works Mate." "You should try at least." Hanzo shrugged.

"Maybe I should." Jamison said, as the tail faded. Hanzo offered him a seat. He sat down. The japanese man looked at the taller. "So you're Junkrat?" "Yes. The one and only great Junkrat!" He chuckled. Hanzo rolled his eyes a bit. "Right." McCree chuckled a bit

"And you are who?" Jamison asked jokingly. "Shimada Hanzo." Hanzo replied, sliding a bit of food into his mouth. "Newa heard." Jamison said, taking a sandwich. "Good." Hanzo shrugged. McCree looked at Junkrat. "Good 'wich?" "Yes." Junkrat said.

"I made that." He chuckled. "Thanks McD!" He chuckled. McCree snickered, giving Junkrat a marmite jar. He chuckled. Soon something started happening. His hair started to grow and his chest started to grow. McCree's eyes widened. "Junkrat?!" "What?" He asked. "The hell's happening to you?!" "What? Whats happening to your boyfriend?! He is turning to girlfriend!" Jamison said.

McCree looked at hanzo. "Wh- Hanzo?!!" Hanzo looked at himself, covering his chest fastly. "Whats going on?!" Jamison asked, looking his breasts. They weren't big, but still pretty big. "I have absolutely no idea... Pride?" Hanzo said, then mumbling. McCree checked to see if he was still himself. His hair was black. Pride answered to Hanzo with a laugh. Jamison stood up. "What the hell?!" He covered his bare chest with his hands.

"It's the sins..." Hanzo muttered. "They're turning us." "Whot?! Crap... We need to find othars!" Jamison said, hiding her chest. "Get dressed first!" McCree said, his eyes pure black, his muscle had grown a lot aswell. "See you mates soon... I hope." He said, as he dashed to hid and Roadies room. Roadie was still asleep, or atleast laying on the bed. Jamison ran to the closet, taking out a shirt.

Roadie sat up. "Junkie...?" He rubbed his eyes. "Oh hi Roadie." Said female voice from the closet. "Who's there?" "Nobody." The voice said and put a shirt on. Roadhog walked over, staring at the woman. He grabbed her throat. "Who are you?" She gasped slightly. "I-its me! Junkrat!" "What?" Roadhog stared at him

"T-turn on the lights Mate!" The woman said. Roadie turned on the lights, looking at the woman. It looked nothing like Junkrat. She just had his... Pants? "What the hell...?" "Believe me big lug! It is me! The sin turned me body!" Roadhog flipped her around, most likely to check if the bump of the tail is there

It was there.

"What happened to you?" "The sin... I think. I am not really sure, but same happened to Hanzo." Roadie nodded slowly. Younger looked very embarrassed. Now she was short, kind of big busted and she had long hair, that wasn't burning or black spots on the tips. Roadie looked at her. "You look so... Normal" "W-What?" She asked, now dressed in a shirt and all. Roadie shrugged. Jamison looked at herself. "I hate this..." Roadie hugged her. She hugged back.