Fine - Chapter 12

The boys overall did agree on going to the fashion designer and getting a makeover done over there. They were excited to see themselves, but nervous. Jin knows he always looks good so he wasn't worried about it but Jimin was worried he was gonna become even more insecure about himself after the designers have fixed him up and stuff. Taehyung was beyond excited to know how he was gonna look like with professionals in hand. And Jungkook......He was very confident.

The boys all had mirrors in front of them, they were all blindfolded. The designers counted down from 5 till they could undo their blindfolds "5....4.....3.....2.....1!!" The boy's instantly took their blindfolds off and everyone gasped as they looked at themselves. It's like they've turned into super models

(A/N pretend he has a tie on because kiNkY)

(A/N he wore a flower crown in the group pictures so imma the insert image so you guys can really see it)

(Sorry Jungkook and Suga had to crop you guys out so you can really see it 😬)

The boys started heading down to the party

The boys started heading down to the party. They felt confident, handsome and hot. Jungkook was walking like a model, making the other boys laugh because he was pretending to make silly mistakes.

They all arrived at the bar and loud music was playing when they entered. It was more spicy music like what Jimin and Jungkook danced to at the studio. Honestly, The Jikook boys dont even know what they are anymore. They don't know if their friends, friends with benefits, really close friends. "Let's party boys" Taehyung said and wondered off into the dance floor where many ladies were gettin down.

Jin looked over at Jungkook "Make sure you don't do anything stupid, I'm gonna go get us some drinks" Jin walked over to where the bartender was

Jimin looked all over the place to avoid eye contact with the handsome man standing beside him. Jimin felt Jungkook grab his wrists "Follow me" He smiled and Jimin just went with it. Jungkook kinda already guided him through the crowd so it wasn't that hard to follow Jungkook.

Jungkook covered Jimin's eyes and started to slowly walk him forward until Jungkook uncovered his eyes "Woah" Jimin said. They were on a balcony and the sun going down looked beautiful. "It's so pretty" Jimin said

"Like you" Jungkook confidently spoke. Jimin blushed and looked down at his feet. There was a screen door that led to the balcony and along with a window door. Jimin noticed that it was locked so he was very confused what was going. Jimin stood there, looking at the sun as it was going down for the night. Jungkook put his arm around Jimin and softly whispered "I have something to tell you~"

This sent chills down Jimin's spine as he said those words. "Tell me then" Jimin curiously said with a grin.

Jungkook had Jimin face towards him and put both of Jimin's small hands into his, holding them tightly as he pulled Jimin closer to him "You don't know how long I've been waiting to finally ask you this. This is my one and only chance because I know it's not an exotic place like Mexico since it's really warm there and the ocean waves are amazing but....The sun is as beautiful as you tonight, and here is what I have to ask" Jimin didn't even know why he was on the verge of tears already. He was so happy that Jungkook was starting to express his feelings "Will you be my boyfriend, Jimin?"

Jimin took a deep breath before answering to stop his tears. He wiped his eyes and both chuckled at how calm he was trying to act. Jungkook patted Jimin since he was getting emotional "Y..yes I will" He finally answered and Jungkook hugged him for a long time since he was so happy and amazed at how smoothly his plan went to ask Jimin the question. Both boys hesitated as their heads were really close to each other. Jungkook wanted to kiss Jimin so bad but he didn't wanna move too fast so he kissed his cheek. Jungkook could see the disappointment in Jimin's eyes when he did that, he wanted his first kiss with Jimin somewhere better than the outside of a bar though. Asking out someone is one thing but his first gay kiss is something else.

"God you look so cute with that little flower crown on your head" Jungkook cooed

Jimin scrunched up his nose "Is that so?" Jimin teased. Jungkook adored Jimin from head to toe for a minute and finally made eye contact with Jimin again "Should go back inside now?"

Jungkook shook his head "I wanna stay out here just for a little bit longer" Jungkook breathed out

Jimin faced towards the sky again and put his arms on the railing of the balcony, breathing slowly and steady. Jungkook back hugged Jimin, wrapping his arms around the small boy's waist and comforting him by laying butterfly kisses on his head. Jimin then put his hands on Jungkook's "Please don't ever leave me" Jimin stroked his little fingers on Jungkook's hand

"How could I leave someone who is as perfect as you darling" Jungkook said and Jimin blushed a deep red "I knew I loved you from the day I met you"

Jimin almost cried, but he didn't wanna seem like a cry baby so he didn't "T...thank you Jungkook..."

All of a sudden Taehyung came bursting through the door and the boys looked straight at him"YOOO" He said, obviously a little tipsy "I just had rocking sex with a hot girl who has massive—"

"Tae are you drunk?"Jimin chuckled

Taehyung shook his head "Nooo" Taehyung's legs were shaking "I'm fine. You guys should go in there and find the girl I just smashed"

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled. "Where did you smash her?" Asked Jungkook

"Guest room. Follow me"