Spicy - Chapter 13

Authors note:

First of all, smut alert 😉

Second, yes I know what mistress means and I know Jimin is not a girl. But I've seen stories where RM calls Jin princess so you don't have to be a specific gender in order to get called a certain nickname. Just thought I'd clarify for yall❤️

ENJOY READING MY GUYS

————————————————————————

Taehyung brought them into the guest room in the bar. It looked like a bedroom you'd find in a love hotel. It had red light bulbs so the room was very red "Have fun!" Taehyung said and shut the door.

The Jikook boys wondered around the room

The Jikook boys wondered around the room. Jimin playfully body slammed on the couch, making the maknae laugh "Comfortable?" He asked

Jimin nodded "Yes. This room is warm and I want it to be mine" Jimin said "But it has an arrousing vibe because of the red lights that are very bright" Jungkook signaled Jimin to stand up. He obeyed, curious to know what the taller male would do. Jungkook lightly spanked him with Jimin gasping in surprise "Why'd you do that?"

"Hard to resist" Jungkook thought "Has my boyfriend been a naughty boy recently?" Jungkook cooed

Jimin put his hand on Jungkook's chest and traveled down to his abs "I wanna see" Jimin said, smiling nervously. Jungkook decided to help his babies needs and so therefore he took his shirt off. Jimin's eyes didn't move from Jungkook's abdomen area where his abs were very toned along with his arms and legs. "My god" Jimin said

Jungkook put Jimin's hands on his clothed crotch area "How about we go back to our dorm and have a little fun" Jungkook winked and Jimin died on the inside from sexiness. He put his shirt back on and They walked through the crowd of the bar. He told their friends they were going back to the dorm because they were getting tired. Jin and Taehyung understood and the boys went back to their dorm room.

________________________________

Jungkook locked the door behind him and Jimin stood in front of him, biting his lip sexily. "Wait one second" Jimin said and grabbed something from his luggage. He ran to the bathroom and did whatever surprise he had for Jungkook in there.

Jimin came out with an extremely sexy stripper outfit on. Jungkook winded his eyes and next thing he knew, Jimin grabbed his tie and pulled him forwards "You need punished for what your wearing right now ~" Jungkook said, stroking his hands up and down Jimin's sides

 Jungkook winded his eyes and next thing he knew, Jimin grabbed his tie and pulled him forwards "You need punished for what your wearing right now ~" Jungkook said, stroking his hands up and down Jimin's sides

"Punish me" Jimin growled in Jungkook's ear and Jungkook instantly threw him on the his bed. Jimin squirmed when his back hit the soft sheets, He was excited for what was about to happen.

Jungkook hoverd over Jimin and placed his hips on Jimin's "Such a pretty mistress" Jungkook smirked and began to kiss Jimin's neck, licking the bruise after it was made to ease the pain. Jimin moaned in pleasure and whined asking for more. Jungkook slowly began to go down on Jimin, butterfly kissing Jimin's body as red and purple marks were visible on him. "You are so good baby" Jungkook began to take his clothes off, he took off Jimin's as well to get to his entrance better, but he only took off the thong part that covered Jimin's dick up. He wanted to keep the lace part on purpose.

Jimin arched his back when he felt Jungkook enter a finger inside him, He moaned softly and began to breathe a little louder than normal "J...Jungkook" Jimin moaned "Make me feel good ~"

Jungkook slapped the inside of Jimin's thigh "It's daddy tonight mistress" Jungkook groaned and slapped the inside of Jimin's thigh one more time "Does that feel good?"

Jimin whimpered and squeezed his eyes shut "Y...yes daddy" Jimin stammered "Daddy please....S..stop teasing me I'm gonna cum soon"

"You cum when I say you can, got it?" Jungkook commanded as he entered a second finger and began thrusting it in and out of the younger male. Jimin made an O shape with his lips as he felt Jungkook scissor him.

Jimin moaned a high pitched "Ahh~" When Jungkook entered a third finger. He pulled out and layed down "W..what are you doing" Jimin asked nervously

Jungkook smirked and looked at Jimin in the eyes "Let daddy taste you and maybe you'll get a reward later" He licked his lips sexily to arrouse the other male. Jimin was nervous, but he sat down on Jungkook's face as told, and a wave of pleasure passed him as he felt Jungkook eat him out.

His wet talented tongue made Jimin moan like crazy on him. He gripped his member for support and threw his head back as he bounced on Jungkook's face "Ah~ ahhh" Jimin moaned a little bit louder than the other moans he's been doing.

Once Jungkook was satisfied with Jimin taste, he flipped him over on all fours and enjoyed the view of Jimin's ass ready to be pounded into "Daddy is gonnna make you feel so good baby" Jungkook said, getting ready to slip his member into Jimin's body. He spanked him one last time before doing so, making Jimin whimper

As soon as he pushed in, Jimin muffled his moans into a pillow because he was moaning so loud. Jungkook already started out hard and rough so Jimin couldn't help but to scream out moans as Jungkook began to thrust in and out of him "Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah!!! DADDY AHHH!" Jimin moaned loudly "H...Harder"

Jungkook smirked and began to go harder and deeper into Jimin. Jungkook yanked the pillow from Jimin "Baby I want everybody to hear your mine. Moan my name"

"J...JUNGKOOK AHHH!!" Jimin moaned as he felt himself beginning to get close to his climax, but he knew Jungkook told him he wasn't aloud to unless he says so "Please let me cum...Please!!" Jimin praised. Jungkook covered Jimin's mouth as he let his juices go into Jimin's pretty ass "AHH!! Ahhhh daddyyy" Jimin moaned out nice and loud

"Good baby" Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's forehead. He pulled out and layed beside Jimin, breathing heavily. "You were so good mistress" Jimin liked the sex he just had but he was still upset over one thing.......

Jungkook didn't kiss him on the lips still

....His lips were dry and he needed warmth. He balled up and said "Thank you"