Answers - Chapter 6

"Yes....I do like Jungkook. I like him a lot, I want to be with him everywhere I go. I want him to hold me like I'm more than just a friend. Ugh why do I have a feeling he doesn't like me back though??" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms like a little baby.

Taehyung chuckled and stood up "Can we follow you to your dorm till we have to go to class?" Taehyung asked "I bet I can debate wether or not Jungkook likes you or not. I've been friends with him long enough to know if he's attracted to someone or not"

Jin scoffed "You? Knowing what it looks like when someone falls in love? Taehyung, your hilarious" Jin did his little wind shield wiping laugh

Taehyung rolled his eyes while smiling at the older male making fun of him. Jimin was laughing too because of how much he loved Jin's unique laugh that he has "Anyways, Yes you guys can come over. I'm sure Jungkook won't mind, I told him though he better be dressed by the time I got there so I'm gonna order our coffee and we can head on down there"

________________________________

Jimin and the other 2 boys entered the room. Jungkook was just sitting in his bed with his phone in his hands. He didn't feel like taking a shower to wake him up since he took a shower yesterday and warm water makes him sleepy. Jimin handed him his coffee and Jungkook lit up instantly and hugged him "Thank you!" He said and put the latte on the desk that was built into the wall for the college students to study on or do their work "What are you guys doing here? Not that I have a problem with you guys being here but ya know"

"We thought we'd all go to class together. I have all classes Jungkook so I'll just follow him around" Taehyung said, side hugging his best friend

Jimin's heart beated faster with jealously. He fake smiled and spoke up to calm his nerves "I have 2nd class hour class with Jin. But for first I'm with you guys"

"Why couldn't you guys focus on more vocals so we all could be together??" Jin whined and the boys laughed

Jimin has a specific lip bite he does when he is nervous and Jungkook can quickly identify it, which is what was happening when the boys went silent. "Jimin can I talk to you, alone?" Jungkook said. Jimin didn't have a choice to say yes or no. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him into the bathroom. "Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked him.

He put his hands on Jimin's shoulders as comfort. Jimin just nodded slightly "I'm fine" But in reality, he wasn't. Jimin doesn't normally get jealous like this but Taehyung just seems like an annoying clingy person, to Jimin at least. "There's nothing to worry about" Jimin cooed swiping his finger tip under Jungkook's chin

Jungkook knew he was lying, it was kind of obvious by his lip bites to calm his anxiety. When others get stressed, people bite their thumbs or something. For Jimin, he likes to bite his lip "If there's anything on your mind you can always tell me, you know that right?"

Jimin sighed. If only Jungkook loved him back... "I'm okay. Let's go to class" Jimin smiled, earning a smile back from the other male

They walked out of the bathroom and Taehyung lenny faced at him "Did you guys make out?" Taehyung asked

Jungkook pushed him playfully "No!! Ya nasty, I'm not gay"

"Um, yes you are" Taehyung hit Jungkook's stomach, feeling his hard rock abs "There's nothing to be afraid of Jungkook, These guys aren't homophobic"

Jungkook awkwardly looked at the 3 boys "Lets just go to class" He laughed and walked towards the door. The boys followed him and out the door they went to class.

Turns out that Jin did have first hour class with them so there was no need for them to separate. They walked into their class and saw about 12 other students in there. The girls were dressed sluty with short shorts on with a hoodie or tank top, and the boys were dressed in comfortable clothing or jeans. "Alright everyone" Their teacher said "I'm Mr. Haii, Or you can just call me Haii. But I want everyone to stretch out whatever they need to and then we'll get going"

Jimin decided to stretch out his ham strings and bent over forwards with his legs apart. Jimin's lower body area is a little more thicker than his top and since he had jeans on, it made the view perfect for Jungkook. He stood there staring at the male's flexibility as he slowly dropped down to the ground to start stretching as well. "You good Jungkook?" Jin said who was on the floor stretching his legs out as well

Jungkook snapped back to reality and nodded at Jin "I'm fine hyung. I'm just amazed at Jimin's flexibility" Jungkook said as an exuse

Jimin stood up "Thank you. Been a dancing since I was 13 so I have a pretty decent flexible body"

The dance coach then spoke up again "I'm going to be giving you choreography that you will be dancing to and you'll be put in a group. Boys and girls will be separated" Mr. Haii seemed a little harsh but the boys shrugged it off and they learned the combo they were suppose to "Reminder, dont be nervous. This is like a pre-test in school to see your ability of moving your body"

Once the boys and girls were done learning the dance, they were put into groups as said. Jimin and Jungkook ended up in the same group and Jin as well as Taehyung got separated. Jimin was staring at how sharp Jungkook was moving. His amazing talent of dancing was very good and well done to Jimin.