You - Chapter 16

"When it comes to being a parent, you have to make sure you are responsible. Since your going to be having a little one running around the place, I'd thought you'd maybe want to move in to a house" Jin suggested. The boys were currently eating dinner in their apartment kitchen

Jimin shrugged "I mean yes I want to but....I'm just scared that one day, my kid is going to ask me where his father is and I'm gonna have to tell him he doesn't have one. Or he'll mistake you as his father" Jimin did have a point to Jin. Jin doesn't even really like being called appa or anything, he prefers eomma because he acts like one and is very feminine.

Jin all of a sudden got an idea "Hm, maybe I could just be your maid"

Jimin almost choked on his own spit and laughed "Your joking" He chuckled "I'm a grown adult, I can clean and cook. You can be their uncle. Plus calling someone a maid that isn't maid doesn't sound right"

Jin hummed "It was just a suggestion. Uncle works too"

The boys finished their dinner and Jimin began to get a call from a random number. He was going to answer it, but he knows it could be an auto mated call so he didn't. But then it called again, he picked it up so it wouldn't annoy the crap out of him "Hello?" He answered sweetly

"Jimin?" He heard a voice say.

On the other line was Taehyung. He finally fessed up to Jungkook and told where Jin and Jimin were. Taehyung was mad at the 2 boys because Jungkook finally told him why Jimin has been upset with him. Both Jin and Jimin are upset with him. "Yes?" Jimin said unsure

Taehyung coughed"Can you get Jin on the phone?" He asked

Jimin handed the phone to Jin. Jin mouthed 'Who is this' and Jimin mouthed back 'Taehyung' Jin rolled his eyes "Hello?" He spoke

Taehyung then began to go off "What the fuck is wrong with you, you need to learn some fucking respect becasue you can't accuse someone for something they didn't do. That was really retarded for you to do. Maybe you should've gotten held back because your so stupid"

Jin scoffed "The fuck is wrong with you alien ass bitch, It's very unnecessary of you to be like this. Especially after weeks now since that situation happened. I'm not afraid to beat your ass Taehyung. Your weak ass arms are smaller than your intelligence, and that says a lot"

"My intelligence is probably bigger than your dick" Taehyung snapped "Go to hell thats where you be long ugly ass bitch"

"Well fuck you too" Jin said and hung up. He threw Jimin's phone back to him and rubbed his eyes in frustration "Oh god Jimin I'm so sorry" Jin said on the verge of tears

Jimin sighed "not your fault. Not mine, nor Taehyung's it's just......life obviously wanted us and the Taekook friends to not be all in one group anymore"

"Thanks Jimin, you always look on the positives of everything and that's a good thing" Jin said

________________________________

Jimin was job hunting on his computer when all of a sudden, Jin bolted into his room and jumped on his bed "JIMIN!!!!" Jin yelled loudly

Jimin chuckled "What is it hyung?" Jimin responded

"I found the perfect job for you" Jin took Jimin's laptop and looked up the website he was on. Well, he got an ad for it so he had to memorize the website he clicked on when the ad popped up. Jin clicked on the right one, he could not stop smiling over how perfect he thought the job would be "It's a job where you can teach other kids how to preform. You teach them how to dance, sing while dancing and other stuff like that. What do you think??"

Jimin put his computer back into his lap "I'm not starting a job right now while I'm pregnant looking, I'm gonna get made fun of by those kids"

Jin smiled at how goofy the other male was being "What do you think the worse that those kids would say. The worst ones that'll judge you is it says ages 3-18"

Jimin sat on his knees and faced Jin like a little kid "Eomma! Appa! That man looks like he has a baby inside him"

Jin playfully pushed Jimin "Chimmy a 3 year old wouldn't say that but I understand, I'm not gonna argue. You do need to start making money somewhere though as a side job since you don't really want me helping you"

"Like I said" Jimin started "I'm a grown man. I can do stuff by myself and raise a kid at the same time. Hmm....Can you look for any side jobs?"

"Yes I can" Jin said and walked out of Jimin's room "Lets just hope you don't end up in a job where Jungkook or Taehyung is working at"

Jimin cocked his head to the side "But aren't they still in college"

"Taehyung told me they already finished because they were that good a week ago I just didn't tell you because I didn't think you'd care"

Jimin's face went from calm to panic mode "WHY!!! THIS IS BAD!!!! IM NOT GOING TO WORK AT JOB THAT THOSE BOYS ARE WORKING AT TOO. I LIKE TAEHYUNG BETTER THAN JUNGKOOK BUT I STILL DONT WANT THEM THERE"

Jin patted Jimin on the back "Shh Jimin stress isn't good for the baby—"

Jimin yanked Jin's hand away "Don't touch me" He said

Jin was thinking in his head >>Hormones<< because Jimin doesn't normally act this way "Do you need anything from me right now?" Jin asked and Jimin shook his head, not making eye contact with Jin. Jin thought it'd be the best to just leave him be since he didn't wanna start anything, especially with a pregnant person