Remember - Chapter 7

The students thought they did a good job in front of Mr. Haii. There were some dancers that really stood out to Mr. Haii and some that weren't as sharp and clean. He collected all his data from watching the students, and then spoke "Thank you very much boys and girls. I will be heading off to my office now to sort you guys into your trainee groups. I won't be long since some of these groups are pretty easy to form and there is not much of you so you guys can just chill and hang out for about 5 maybe 10 minutes or so" Mr. Haii said and left the room

Everyone then began to talk with their friends, including the boys. Taehyung said something first because he saw one of the girl dancers coming their way "Hot girl alert" Taehyung whispered and the friends look at him like he was crazy.

She tapped Jungkook on the shoulder "Are you, Jeon Jungkook?" She asked and Jungkook nodded slowly. He was a bit confused how she knew his name because he has never seen her a day in his life "You probably don't remember me but we went to middle school together. Its Siyeon"

Siyeon had long, red hair while wearing a white off the shoulder crop top with white pants. She didn't look sluty at all to Jungkook. He actually thought she was pretty good looking

(A/N - Yes imma aware that's Rose from black pink but we just gonna call her Siyeon)

"Siyeon huh?" Jungkook began to remember her. He remembers her being the smart kid and every teacher liked her. He also remembers helping her with questions in math class. "Man you had a glow up, I mean it's a good thing! Not calling you ugly back then but ya know"

She giggled "Thanks....Um, what class you have next?"

Jungkook looked at his schedule "Vocals, and you?"

Siyeon pouted "Dance again, but a different style. I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to get some lunch with me after our lessons? If your busy I understand of course. I'd just thought we could catch up on some things"

Jungkook looked at the boys. Taehyung and Jin approved, but Jimin gave him an annoyed look. "Umm can I bring these guys—"

Taehyung quickly pulled Jungkook a side and huddled him "Jungkook! What are you doing?? This is your perfect opportunity to get layed and your ruining it by asking if we wanna come with. Your growing up Kooks! You don't need us. Get that ass all by yourself boy"

Jungkook chuckled "Thanks Tae. I'll tell her yes then"

Taehyung patted him on the back "That's my boy" He ruffled his hair

Jungkook approached Siyeon again "I would love to" He said and his friends started clapping. Siyeon gave Jungkook a quick hug "What time?"

"Mm, Lets do 3:30. I'll see ya later" Siyeon flirtatiously winked at him and walked away to where her friends were.

Jungkook looked at Jimin who was in a daze. He waved his hands in front of him and he soon snapped back to reality "Congratulations" he fake smiled at Jungkook

He laughed "Thanks chimmy"

________________________________

Everyone was done with their classes by 2 o'clock. The boys met up in Jikooks dorm and hung out for a bit "Welp, Jungkook met a pretty girl and is now going on a date with her later today" Taehyung said "How are you more of a ladies man than I am??" Taehyung joked

Jungkook shrugged "it's not a date, it's just a hang out but still....should I look nice? Should I dress comfortable? What would we even talk about??"

"Poor golden maknae" Jin said "Ain't being so golden right now"

Jungkook crossed his arms "I get nervous around girls okay!" He whined. Making the other boys laugh at how cute he was acting. Jimin was playing with his fingers, Taehyung lied to him. He said Jungkook was gay....."I have an hour and a half to get ready"

"So then you better start getting ready son" Jin dragged him out of the room "We'll come back, I just want to surprise you guys at how fashionable I can be"

Jin and Jungkook were soon out of the dorm room and Jimin pushed Taehyung off the bed they were sitting on "Aisshh!! What was that for??" Taehyung hissed

"You said he was gay!" Jimin growled "He's going on a date with a girl!! A GIRL TAEHYUNG! IF HE WAS GAY HE'D BE GOING ON A DATE WITH A BOY!"

Taehyung stayed silent for a minute "Maybe he's bi. I don't know, why does it matter? Aren't you happy for him—"

"No" Jimin snapped "Because I wish I was her. I want to be the one going on a date with Jungkook. She's so lucky.....God he's messing with my feelings!!"

Taehyung chuckled and sat next to Jimin, putting his arm around him "And the golden maknae strikes again" Taehyung said "Calm down though chimmy. He said it's not a date"

Jimin sighed "Well.....it feels like their going on a date. I bet she won't pass out and ruin everything because she's healthy"

"Oh come on Jimin, you didn't ruin anything that night. Everything's gonna be okay alright?" Taehyung patted him "Hey...let's try to get your mind off him. We can go get some extra practice in and ask if we can borrow one of the dance studios"

Jimin curled up in a little ball "I don't know, I just wanna be alone right now" Jimin dug his face into his knees

"Aww Jimin dont be that way, I'm sure they'll just stay friends. I mean, Jungkook is more gay than bi so everything will be fine" Jin said, comforting the male that was biting his bottom lip

————————————————————————

Sorry for short chapter :(

- Author M