Natural - Chapter 18

* 4 weeks later *

"KIM SEOKJINNN!!!!" Jimin yelled in horror when he woke up to see himself in the mirror.
Of course, Jin panicked and ran into the bathroom instantly to see Jimin with his shirt off. Everything looked fine on his body except for one thing...."I have fucking breast buds!"

Jin furrowed his eyebrows "Jimin that's normal during pregnancy for a woman to get bigger boobs, What's wrong with it?"

Jimin huffed out in anger "IM A MAN JIN!! I shouldn't be getting breasts!!!" Jimin kept looking at them in the mirror "My nipples are swollen and hard...Ah it hurts!"

Jin tried to hide his laughter at how hilarious Jimin was being with his now breasts "It's not that bad, it's just your body getting ready for the baby and producing milk" Jin explained "Your gonna be okay"

Jimin grabbed his jacket quickly and put it on "No we are going to the doctor, I am not okay Jin hyung! My chest was flat when I went to bed and now I have a teenage breasts" Jimin grabbed Jin's wrists and dragged him out the door "I need to see Dr. Lee now"

"He's gonna tell you the exact same thing I'm telling you! Your body producing milk because of the baby!!! There's nothing to worry about. Your breasts aren't even that big" Jin said, trying to calm down the pregnant male who is panicking over his chest "There not big enough to the point where you need to wear a bra so that's good at least. They might get bigger—"

"Shut up" Jimin said and Jin listened instantly. He wasn't gonna argue with the pregnant male because their always right "Can I cut them off??"

Jin almost choked on his own spit "WHAT??" He said confused. The boys got in the car first and then Jin finished his sentence "No you can not cut them off!! The baby wouldn't have any milk! It's either needing to buy formula once a month or using your body's fluids"

Jimin hit his head against the steering wheel lightly, making his car beep which made the both of them jump "Id rather use my body's fluids if your not going to be there everyday"

Jin sighed "Yeah....I'll help you pay for your house and that's it after that! I promise. I'll still visit just make sure she does well" Jin assured

Jimin nodded "thanks"

________________________________

Dr. Lee put his gloves on and began to touch Jimin's sore, breast buds that he developed. Jimin grimaced in pain everytime he'd do something that would hurt. (A/N Offensive part coming up!)

"It's official, I have cancer. My life is over, I'm gonna loose all my hair and be tortured by shots" Jimin said, beginning to get more and more nervous

Dr. Lee chuckled "No no....It's your body producing milk for the baby. Now, these won't last a lifetime. They'll slowly go away after the baby is born and since your more male than female, these breasts shouldn't get any bigger" Dr. Lee said and Jimin breathed out in relief

"See! I told you there is no reason to be nervous. Thank you doctor...I told him it was just milk but he didn't believe me" Jin crosses his arms

Jimin awkwardly bit his lip "They are super tender and sore so I'd thought it was something else!" Jimin said

Jin shook his head while smiling and the boys left the hospital and were on their way back to the apartment "That was an unnecessary trip to the doctors Jimin, I told you everything would be okay"

"Well I'm sorry I'm concerned about my body" Jimin responded "By the way, you know your personal trainer? Yeah why are you so....I guess flirtatious around him?"

Jin got all flustered "Okay so his name is Kim Namjoon but he'd prefer to go by RM and he's super tall and sexy. God he's so handsome. That's why I get all nervous when I'm around him because I have a huge crush on him. But I don't know if he's gay"

"I mean" Jimin began snap sassily "The way he was looking at you, he thinks your hot. Trust me, I can tell by his body language"

Jin laughed "He was helping me with butt exercises and being touchy so maybe I have a chance"

The boys arrived at the apartment. Jimin once again, went on his laptop to find a job so he can save money for a house when his baby is born. Being a single parent isn't going to be easy for him, But he doesn't regret anything....He then got an email, it was a file that was titled 'Please listen to this and realize how much I care about you' he was assuming it was from Jungkook. Jimin rolled his eyes, he was still curious to know what the male emailed so he opened the file, and clicked play. It was a song Jungkook sang that had beautiful lyrics behind it. Luckily, Jimin could understand English so he carefully listened to it since English was his second language

Jimin was on the verge of tears, He didn't realize how much of a beautiful singer Jungkook was until now. He wiped his tears that fell down his cheeks "Jimin? Who was that singing on your computer?" Jin said through closed doors

Jimin sniffled "N...no one" Jimin lied, it was obvious that someone was singing though so he knew that excuse wouldn't work. He knows Jin is smarter than that.

Jin opened the door to see Jimin crying "Whats wrong?" Jin asked concerned "Cramps? Mental pain?"

"No no" Jimin said "T..he song. He really cares about me hyung. He loves me..." Jimin tried to convince Jin "Can I please talk to him?? I need to find him and talk to him"

Jin looked confused at Jimin, but then realized who he was talking about "No, he doesn't love you Jimin"

"But I'm having our child and he deserves to know about his child!!" Jimin whined

Jin wiped a tear that fell down Jimin's face "You have such a big heart chimmy, I know, but he used you! He doesn't want you in his life"