Chapter 1

***AVA'S POV***

I was walking home from school. I finally reached my house I felt a weird vibe. So, you walked in and saw your mom laying in the floor with a bandana tied around her neck. "Oh my god! Mom!" I said as I ran towards her. "Please, please be a joke." I said as I pulled my phone out and dialed 911. "Somebody help!" I screamed into the phone. "What's wrong, miss?" The operator asked. I looked down at my moms pale face. "She's so cold. I need an ambulance." I nearly screamed. A couple of more tears poured down my face. "What happened? What's your name miss? Where are you?" The operator asked with no tone in her voice. "Um.. I came home from school and found my mom on the floor with a bandana around her neck and she's kind of pale in the face with a little tint of blue. My name is Ava. I'm at 12 decker street. Please help." I said as more tears came down. Where was I gonna go? My dad wasn't there. He left when I was four. My mom is practically an icicle on the floor. I can't live by myself I'm only twelve. 30 minutes later I hear the sirens of the ambulance and cops. I didn't know where I was going to go. Maybe I could live with my aunt. My aunt Linda. I decided to call her and tell her what happened to mom. "Aunt Linda?" I squeaked. "Ava? What's wrong?" She asked curiously. "Mom, I came home and she was lying on the floor and she was so cold and she had a bandana tied around her neck." I said and cried even more. "Oh sweet mother of pearls. I'm coming over okay?" She said. She sounded broken. After her other sister died because of a drunk driving accident (she wasn't drunk) her name was Julia. I couldn't bare seeing all the pity on the faces of the cops. And all the "are you okays?". I heard the slam of a car door. It was obviously my aunt. She walked in and swallowed me in a hug. "Come on let's go get your stuff packed and you can come stay with me." She said and guided me upstairs to my room. "Where's Matt?" I asked but didn't get a response. I packed up a bunch of clothes and my teddy bear I've had since I was a baby. When I was finished I told my aunt and we walked downstairs. I took one last look at my mother and at this murder scene of a house. I finally took in a deep breath and shut the door. On that day my mother was pronounced dead...

*2 years later*

***Matts POV***

It was 6 o'clock in the morning and I have to go to school. "Ava get out of the bathroom, I have to take a shit." I said angrily. "Um.. Tmi. I'm almost done Matt." She said all annoyingly. "What the hell are you doing in there?" I asked trying to open the door. Of course it's locked. "I'm doing my makeup." She said. I sighed. "I'll just go use the other bathroom." I said and walked downstairs to the other bathroom. I opened the door and quickly took a shower. I shampooed my hair and washed my body. I started to brush my teeth when my phone started ringing. Who the hell is this? "Hello?" I asked all groggily. "Hey Matt. You ready for school?" the person on the other side of the phone said. "Nash, it's 6 in the god damn morning." I said with no tone In my voice. "I know! But I'm so excited. Is your sister coming?" Nash asked. "She's not my sister she's my cousin." I said getting annoyed. "Oh, I thought she was." He said. "No. It's her first day here and I want her to fit in without being harassed. She's been through a lot." I said. I kind of felt bad for her she's just starting school at a new school. She must be freaking out. "Oh yeah." He said. "Don't freak her out please Nash?" I said and spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out my mouth. I put my toothbrush back in the holder. I hung up on Nash because he was jittering on about how he's going to throw a big wad of chewed up paper at the teacher. I walked to Ava's room and knocked on her door. "Are you ready to go?" I asked her with a sympathetic smile. She shyly shook her head yes.....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

What did you guys think? I hope you guys like it. I will post every other day on this story. I hope you guys love it. Comment, fave, and vote ! 10+ votes by Saturday thank you.

Magcon is life 😍😍