Chapter 5

Zirem woke up in the starting village. He blinked, and checked his lvl and inventory. They were the same. No... His XP went up, and he realised the boss had still given him the XP and items. Plus 800 XP! He levelled up twice, and ended up with 245/504 XP.  He checked the items. Healing Potion, Skeletal Helm of the Ominous Worlds, and Warsong, Terror of Unholy Might.

Every item was really good. The Skeletal Helm was, when paired with the Shroud of Ominous Worlds, very good. It added 500 HP anyways, and since it was coupled with the cloak, it gave Zirem plus 300 HP, giving him a total of 800 added HP. 

His full health would be over 1000! To be precise, 1070 total HP! Plus the added defence buff from the armour, and the fact that both pieces of armour shared their abilities and stats! 

The Shield, he added ten of his fifteen stat points, and it became the Shield of Ominous Worlds. The other five he added to the DarkBone Sword. The same thing happened. Maybe if he upgraded any item to a high enough lvl, it would receive the title of Ominous Worlds.

Zirem put on all the new equipment he had available, including the Sword of Ominous Worlds and the Shield of Ominous Worlds, along with the helm. Each one required at least lvl 15. But he was lvl 16, so he was able to put the items on without any trouble. 

(The items are being drawn as of now, I'll upload them at the end.)

Zirem felt good with the familiar weight of the sword and shield on his back. The helmet limited his vision, but not by much. Plus it added 800 HP. He couldn't complain. 

He watched his HP go  up, along with MP and all of his stats. Checking his actual stat lvl, he saw that his damage was over 1000, with his original strength and the added damage from all his new items. Zirem gasped. He was powerful!

Progress was so rapid in this game! He looked around, and found a map store. He wanted to know where he was going for once. 

Inside the store, a short, brown haired lady with blue eyes smiled at him, and asked him what type of map he wanted. He replied, "I'd like a map of the city along with the lands around it." 

The lady walked to a little cupboard, muttering to herself, and then triumphantly held a scroll out. She brought it to the counter and unrolled it, and Zirem looked at it. 

(This is the map)

"Sorry, I'd like one with more of the surroundings, thanks," he explained

"Sorry, I'd like one with more of the surroundings, thanks," he explained. The lady nodded, and looked for another few minutes, and brought back another map. This one seemed good. She indicated by a red dot the place where they were. The town wasn't on the map.

 The town wasn't on the map