Chapter Seventeen

READ A/N!!! :D

Chapter Seventeen

The first thing I did was call Rae and tell her about the situation. She immediately came over with a large bag and a dress.

"Umm Rae? What's in the bag?" I asked slightly backing away. It was like a mini suitcase. Damn.

"Makeup, duhh! Ella ur such a airhead sometimes." She shakes her head and motions me to go take a shower. I took a quick one making sure to was my hair thoroughly making sure to rinse and repeat. I came out with a towel around me with a really pretty are waiting in front of the door.

Rae had her blonde hair pinned up in slight curls and her makeup looked so beautiful that it made me jealous. Her eyes were amazingly lined in a heavy smoky look mixed with light specks of pink and her lips nice shade of red.

"OH MY GOD! You look gorgeous!" I smiled and hugged her before she pushed me off.

"You are getting me wet! Haha thanks!" I quickly apologized and dried myself off and grabbed my hello kitty panties.

"You are not wearing that...." Rae looked at me with a disappointing face. She walked over to her huge bag and pulled out a pair of black laced panties that were held together with two knots on the sides.

"Now this...is much better." I quickly got dressed knowing that she would force me to wear it anyways.

"It feels weird and keeps going up my butt!" I wiggled around as she just stood there laughing at me.

"Okay now let's do your hair and makeup!" Rae clapped her hands and retrieved her bag from the giant bag. She told me to sit down and started curling my hair debating wether to pin it up it or not but then decided to let it loose. Then she continued on to my eyes doing a smoky look with with gray and applied a nude pink lipstick on my lips. She moved back smiling and pulled out her mirror to show me her art. I gasped and smiled at myself. Rae was really amazing. She loved doing makeup. It was her hobby just like I loved cooking.

"Now get into your dress and I'll get into mine!" She tossed me my dress and urged me to put it on as she got hers out.

I gently pulled the zipper on the side and slipped into the teal dress not wearing a bra because the dress already sported that part. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. Oh my god. The dress that Daemon picked was amazing! The strapless dress was tight around my boobs which was decorated with silver gems the rest was flowing around me giving me a light airy feeling. I twirled around making the dress rise around me. It looked so beautiful!

"You look perfect!" Rae came behind me and smiled. I turned around looking at her. Her dress was equally as amazing as mine. She was wearing a pink dress that was jeweled on top hugging her corset and pink on the skirt which ended right on her knees.

"You look even better!" I chuckled as she handed me white four inch pumps to wear. I put them on strapping them as Rae put her silver ones holding her hand out helping me get up. I walked around the room a bit trying to get used to them.

"Okay we should get going downstairs." She said pulling me down the stairs. The place was really crowded but not enough to fill the giant house. I looked around to find Daemon and found him talking with Kevin in the corner. Rae held in her laugh as Daemon's jaw dropped but she completely lost it when Kevin spit his drink all over this random girls face who was trying to flirt with him.

"Y-you l-look incredible." Daemon tried to say but stuttered making me smile to myself feeling relieved that I wasn't the only one to do that. I looked at him grinning, he looked hot. He was wearing a white suit with a teal tie matching my dress.