The Schuyler Misters!

(Image is from Szin's animatics. Go watch her on YouTube. Narration switches to Eliza. Or in this case, Elijah.)

"Elijahhh! Help me..." My little brother Peter whined. It was his ahem, first week of Liberty Middle  and High School. And I, being the middle brother had to deal with this stuff while Angelo crammed as much info in his brain for eighth grade. It was only the first week too! But Mother had standards. And Angelo...had to be the perfect older brother. I ran over to Peter.

"What is it now?" I said. Peter looked up at me. Then he pointed at his backpack. It had a ripped shoulder strap. These schools making us haul binders and books around like its no big deal. Well, my soft little brother and his backpack couldn't take it. "Fine, I'll get you the spare backpack. But you can't act like you are five around these people. Mom's gonna yell at you." 

"Ok..." Peter said. He pulled out his books. Wow. Why did he have so many in here? I stopped gaping and ran to the closet. There I took out the spare backpack. And then I stuffed the binders and a few books that Peter had in it, and then rushed out the door. Angelo was already at bus stop telling us to move faster. I looked behind me. Peter was behind. I rushed back, grabbed his arm and ran as fast as I could. We made it to the bus stop, but only just barely. We boarded the bus, and well, Angelo went into the back as usual, and me and Peter were somewhere in the middle. I sighed, then took out my phone. I plugged in my earphones. Tapped on my EyeTunes list. My favorite music started. Peter was nagging me about something. But I don't care. I'm in my zone. Peter then whipped off my earphones.

"Dude, come on." I said. Peter grinned.

"You have to go over my schedule with me, remember?" He said. I facepalmed.

"Peter, you don't need me to go over your schedule. Just read the paper and go to where it is!" I said. Peter Nodded glumly.

"Ok..." he said. He turned back to face the seat. I flipped my earphones back on. Then I looked back at Peter. Poor kid, he had fallen asleep. So anyways, we got to school.

"Yo, Peter! We're here! Wake up!" I said. Peter grumbled but woke up. Everyone on the bus filed out and we made our way into the school. But before we entered, I brushed my bangs to the side, helped Angelo fix his hair, and then, attempt to help with Peter's hair. Then we straightened our clothing and walked in. We strutted like we owned the establishment. Angelo raised his eyebrow at a group of girls. They squeaked and squealed.

"Angelo! Will you date me?" One of them said. Angelo shook his head and looked forward. Peter bounced along, and I had to stop him several times from going ahead of us.

"Elijah! You're beautiful!" Some girl cried. I flipped my hair.

"Honey, you know it." I said. We continued walking, and then split at the fork. I went left, Angelo went right, and Peter stood there, unsure of where to go. I was tempted to go back and help him, but I was gonna be late for class if I helped him. So , I silently ignored him and continued. Bad choice on my part? Yeah... but hey, I got to class on time. And well, there were a lot of new people. There were four new girls in the class. I think I saw them Friday, but I was unsure.

"Elijah! How're you doing?" Someone said. I smirked.

"Well, I don't know. Probably better than you." I said. Several people oohed.

"Hey, Jen! Look at him." One of the new girls whispered to another. More fan girls? Whatever. I sat down at my desk, and looked towards the teacher. Just another day in the place known as Liberty Middle and High.

(Narration switch! Narrator: Angelo)

"Wow, Angelo is like, so hot." One of the eighth grade girls said as I sat down. I basked in this light. Then a....seventh grader came over to me.

"So, uh, Angelo, I like you, you wanna grab ice cream after school or something?" The girl said. I looked at her.

"Ah, Ariana....no. I've got too much studying to do and you are not a good match. Sorry." I said. Mom always told me to make sure the lady I married was rich and successful. Ariana Burr? Neither of these qualities.

"Aw. You're mean." Ariana said. Then she sat down at her seat. She didn't seem interesting to me anyways. Just another overachiever with no parents. Probably only wanted to get a boyfriend for reputation. Especially one of the elite Schuylers. I hate girls like that.

(Narration change, Peter!)

Oh god. I was gonna be late. Mother would scold me. The district would throw me out. I looked at my schedule. Only to find it'd gone missing. Oh, no. Where did I...I left it on the bus. Oh no. I was about to run back to the bus, when I saw it leaving. Uh, I'm in trouble... If I find Elijah or Angelo...no. Elijah will yell at me, and I don't know what class Angelo has in the morning. Frick. There was a pretty girl that passed by.

"Hi, do you know where...uhm...Foundations class is?" I said. The girl turned around.

"Hallway to your left, thirteenth room." The girl said then she kept walking. Specifically down the left hallway. I think we might be in the same class, and that would be amazing. So I followed her.

"Creep. Why are you following that girl." Someone said. I looked down.

"We...we have the same class." I said. The person laughed. I hung my head in shame and then walked to the class, to the right of the girl. I sat down at my desk and pulled out my binder. The teacher was very kind. Even though I was a bit late.

"Mr.Schuyler! Ms...Van Rensselaer..." the teacher said. I gulped. Was I in trouble?

"Ahm, I can...er..." I said. The teacher shook his head.

"No, it's all right, Mr.Schuyler. Just don't be late next time, capiche?" The teacher said. He sat down at his table and taught us about science. I found that class highly interesting.

(Narration switch. Elijah again. BTW if you haven't figured out Peter is Peggy yet, then Get out.)

Okay, so lunch time was weird. I walked into the lunchroom, and sat down near the window. This boorish lot got worse over the weekend. And those girls at the far table. Wow, one of them was hot. I coughed. Whoa. I don't know if I should ask her to be my girlfriend, but, the colors of her outfit really match her. I want to talk to her. But...ugh. And thats when I noticed the poster on the pole in the lunch room.

Winter's Ball! This December 15th. Theme? Back to the 1780s!

And then there was a picture of...a guy and a girl dancing. Wow. I should....I'll go there, and maybe that girl will be there...

"Heck, I dunno Jen. I want to go to it, but I don't know if I should. Cause you know, my caretaker and stuff like that." The hot girl said. Then Angelo sidled up next to me.

"Got your eye on her?" He said. I nodded. He smiled, then sat down. "Don't worry, Bro. I know ya, so let me be your wingman. But. It's only September, so lets wait a little longer." Angelo said and patted me on the head. I looked back at him.

"But she hot right? She's like, a model." I said. Angelo smirked. 

"Ayo, I'm not gonna interfere. Go get it." Angelo said and then he left, because the bell just rang. I looked back at the girl. She was shouting at someone.

"Oh yeah, because you are soooo smart!" She shouted at a blonde girl. The blonde girl was standing on her chair with a paper. She seemed to be bewildered at that hot girl yelling.  Then the two, and me fully comprehended that the bell had rung, and rushed to get to class.