Part 12

"Hey kiddo, after breakfast we thought we might take a drive" Scott says as he kisses Louis on the head while he tries his hardest to stomach some cereal the next morning.

"Um....to where?" Louis asks, he's not sure if leaving the apartment is such a good idea.

"We have a meeting with the principle at London Elite" Drew says from behind the kitchen counter.

Louis drops his spoon into this bowl.

"What?" He asks.

"We want to look at enrolling you back into school, we think it will be good for you to get back with your old friends" Harry says.

"But, I can't afford to go there" Louis says.

The boys still haven't told Louis about his money, not until Troy and Noah are dealt with. The boys would never use Louis money either, it's not like they need it or anything and they will provide for Louis, everything he needs.

"You aren't paying for your own schooling Lou" Edward chuckles.

"But, you can't either" Louis says.

"You're our responsibility, so yes we can" Drew smiles.

"But, I..." Louis is completely taken back.

"We've discusses it with Teddy and he and the guards will wait outside the school for you everyday and they will drive you too and from school, until Troy is dealt with" Scott says.

Louis looks lost,

"That is, if you want to go back, you can chose another school if you're not wanting to go back Lou" Harry says.

Louis looks at the boys.

"I...no...I do but I'm...just" Louis says.

He really wants to go back to school, with his friends and try and be normal again, he just hates that the boys are paying for him and that he hasn't been back since his parents died.

"We know it's a bit hurried, but school started back last week and we wanted you to be ready, if you want to go back" Scott says.

"Let's just go out and meet with the principle first okay" Edward says.

"Um yeah, yeah" Louis nods lost in thought.

Harry comes over and wraps his arms around Louis from behind, he helps Louis eat three more mouthfuls of cereal and the boys all praise Louis for doing so well.

Louis dresses mindlessly in black skinny jeans and a grey sweater with his grey and white vans. Harry and Scott are dressed in scrubs, ready for their shift at the hospital after the meeting.

They take two cars, driven by security and when they pull up to London elite, tears prick Louis eyes. The last time he left this school, he had such a happy life.

"Are you okay kiddo?" Scott asks.

"I'm nervous, last time I was here..." Louis trails off.

"We know, if it's too much Lou, just tell us and we will leave okay" Harry says.

Louis nods and the boys lead him Inside, it's between classes and people are staring as they walk in, eyes are on them, whispers are starting. Louis feels uncomfortable, does everyone know about his past? He doesn't see anyone he knows though, they make it to the office and he's led to the principals office.

The principal falls in love with the boys instantly, the whole admin staff do too, Louis relaxes a little, he's missed this place so much. He used to have top grades and was on the school soccer team. He had friends and he misses it.