Chapter 12: I Love You Too

Kit's POV

Where am I? I can hardly open my eyes. The last thing I remembered was that I was struggling to stay alive, trying to get back to my family as I held on to a log in the middle of the ocean with strong, violent wind, heavy raindrops and tenacious waves. And then.... Oh God, did I die? Was my body taken away by the huge tidal wave? Did I lose my consciousness and drown? I can't die. My family needs me. I already have Ming back. My family is whole again. I can't die now.

Where am I? I tried to open my eyes but there is a blinding light. Am I out of the sea? I can't see anything because of that blinding light. However, I can feel underneath my body is a soft cushion as if I was lying on a bed.

"Mommy! Stay with us mommy!"

Kim? Cop? Is that you my babies? I tried to call out for their names but no voice is coming out from my mouth.

"Kittinan! Don't leave me!"

Mingkwan? My love? Is that you? Still no voice is coming out from my mouth. I tried opening my eyes again and I was able to block some portion of light using my hands but I can rarely see my surroundings. I looked around and all I was able to see is an empty room with white walls. I am standing in the middle of the room surrounded by a blinding light.

"Mommy! Daddy is here. Please come back to us."

I'm here my babies! Where are you?!?

"Kitkat! I am here. I won't leave you and our babies again. Just please wake up."

MMs! I'm here in this room! Can you hear me? There is still no voice coming out from my mouth. I need to find the door. I need to find them. I want to get back to my family. I looked for the door and I saw a little version of me pointing something and I looked what it is and found a swinging door. I went straight to it and pushed it as hard as I can. I was able to get out of the room and finally I can see perfectly clear.

"Mommy!"

Where are you my babies? Thank God! My voice is back!

"Kitkat!"

I'm right here MMs! Where are you guys? Can you hear me?

I started looking around and I found myself standing in a hallway. I look hurriedly where their voices are coming from. I shouted again as I run desperately.

Where are you guys?!? Kim! Cop! Mingkwan! Tell where you are! Please! Call out to me! I am begging you! I want to be with you guys.

Then I suddenly saw, a middle school Kittinan at the end of the hallway and pointing at the right as if he's telling me where to go. I went to that direction and saw another college Kittinan pointing to a group of people sitting outside the operation room. My family. My babies. My love, Ming.

I approached them as I try to look for the right words to say. But when I was about to hug them, I just passed through them. I tried to hug them again but the same thing happened. Did I really die? Then I saw, Phana got out of the operating room and telling Mingkwan that I might not be able to wake up for a while.

Phana: As I informed you hours before the operation, there's a possibility that it might take a while for him to wake up.

This can't be! I need to wake up! Help him P! Help MMs! Tell him to wait for me and stay at my side. Tell him to sing me the song in our wedding day. Tell him that I love him.

Phana: All we can do is to wait for him to wake up. I know you hate waiting but that is all we can do for now. We just need to be at his side and make him feel that we are all waiting for him.