Chapter 16: The Mastermind

3rd Person POV

My Kittinan I have always been watching you from afar. I have changed myself to deem worthy of your love. I returned back to confess my undying love when I heard that you are already married to the playboy millionaire. I have kept my eyes on you and your family and I realize that I need to have you and your kids in my life. I know that I need to save you from him and his deception. He's not worthy of your love. I am. I will do anything to make you happy. 

Did you remember back in college how you supported me in the Campus Moon competition and encourage me to do my best and told me that there is no change myself to please everybody? Did you remember me when I was devastated that I lose against the playboy millionaire and told that I was cool back then? I really wanted to win. I wanted to win it for you and tell you my feelings. That title will give me enough courage to face my feelings head on but I lost. 

But I was able to gather up all the courage that I have and decided to confess otherwise. There I saw you in the lobby with your best friend Beam talking to girls and asking for their numbers. My world stopped from spinning when I saw him wrapping around his arms around you, you did show that you didn't like it but I know that you did. You wouldn't get irritated that fast if you didn't like it in the first place. Am I too late? Did you already fell in love with him?

I followed you to make sure my suspicions in the nearby noodle restaurant he brought you to. I can hear the jealousy in your tone of voice when you talked about his ex-girlfriend. Oh God, I'm too late. You're already in love with him. Why? Why can't it be me? Choose me. Not him. I can hear my heart breaking into pieces and I knew that I need to get away for I do not want to see the look on your face when you look at him. I do not want to see the spark in your eyes. The look you have to him is very different on how you look at me. 

I tried to win you over but every time I tried to, he is always around and your gaze will always be on him. Your usual laugh I hear from when I crack jokes are no longer there. I can hear you laugh more often every time we talk about how irritated you were towards him. You may not show your fascination towards him when he's around but you always talk about him when we're together. I tried to bear the pain but it was too much. I can see how madly you're in love with him but you were scared that you might be deceived just like before. I was happy when you told me that you will never admit your feelings towards him. But why?  

I followed you around without you knowing it when I saw that someone is stalking you. I heard you called him Ice, your ex-boyfriend back then. You didn't tell me the whole story but I need to know you and your past.

.......: Hi, you must be Ice. 

Ice: Yes? Who might you be? 

He told me about you and his relationship you. I was so mad at him and wanted to kill him but when I was about to tell you that I can make him disappear, there you were in his arms. Right there and there I know I needed to protect you again from being hurt. You might not be able to take another dreadful heartbreak. I am sorry Kittinan, I know you won't look for me even I am gone for good but I needed to do this for you and for our future. 

I dug deeper into your past and how you were almost killed by your own brother. I have perfected the plan that will break you both up. I supervise the break out from your brother Kiet and told him to use Ice without revealing my identity. 

Kiet: We need money.

.......: Don't worry about that. I got it cover. 

I decided to leave the country and study abroad as my parents wanted me to take over the family business overseas. I hired a bodyguard for you to keep on watch on you while I'm away and keep me posted on updates. He told me about the stalking that Kiet and Ice planned for and I was so mad but I know it needed to be done to make you break up with him. But I didn't expect that you will sacrifice yourself protecting that playboy but I told my bodyguard to make sure that you are perfectly unharmed.

Bodyguard: Master, they have planted a bomb in Kit's apartment and Kit brought the bomb with him going to the abandoned building. What do you want me to do?

.......: Why are they so stupid? I told him to break them up and not kill them. Well anyway, guard them both from afar and make sure that whatever my beloved Kit planned, make it happen. 

Bodyguard: Yes, master. 

.......: Wait for me Kit, I will return and take you back and the kids with me. I will never hurt you again. 

The bodyguard told me what happened afterward and heard that Ice and Kiet were arrested. I went back to check up on you and found out that you are about to get married from the bodyguard. I was about to stop you but I felt someone was glaring at me and followed me wherever I go, then I realize it was the playboy's sister. I had to stall her so I can stop the wedding but I was too late. I was too late again. 

I looked into your husband's past and found out your past with his crazy ex-girlfriend. Gosh, I didn't realize that aside from you, there was someone found him amazing boyfriend but she is too stupid and easy to fool. All I need is to tell her the truth that he chose a guy over her. Haha, it is so funny to find her reaction and how she started planning.

Moowan: I can't believe it. He ended up with a guy?!? This can't be true.  

.......: It's true, you better get your man back.

I know that she is the kind of woman who will get her man back but I didn't expect that she will hurt you my Kittinan. I asked my bodyguard to do the same thing as I have instructed him to watch over you. He told me that she hurt him, she made them even closer than before. I was about to step in when her father got to you first. You're a lucky bitch. Is there no one who can fulfill my desire to break you up apart but me?

I made a plan to make sure that you are gone forever. Joan, poor Joan, whose husband died in a car accident. I used her to get Ming away from you but she is so stupid and fell in love with him, she even saved him from the car crash that I caused instead of killing him for good as we planned. She promised me that Ming will never appear in Kittinan's life but she can't keep her promise the Ming will never retrieve his memories. I really can't trust women. I have no choice but to do it on my own. I will make sure that he will be removed in your life for good. 

**Knock. Knock. Knock.**

Kit: Come in.

.......: How are you feeling Kittinan?

Kit: Hi Doctor, I'm feeling better than ever. Oh, I would like to introduce to you, my husband. Uhmmm...

Monel: You can call me Monel for now.

.......: You can call me Suthee.

============END============

Oh no! Sorry for the late update. The truth is I am having a writer's block for this book since I am not used to the way I write before since if you read my new book "My Cruel Valentine" is really different. So I am not sure how to proceed with this book but I promise I will try to finish this book as soon as possible before my class starts in May. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️