Chapter 17: 2 days before

Author's POV

Kit cannot remove the feeling that someone is watching them from the very moment when he woke up from his coma but everyone currently in the room he knows can be trusted. He trusts his doctor Suthee for they have been friends ever since Suthee became his under underclassman back in college. They are really close friends aside from Beam and Phana. 

When Suthee left the country and dropped from college, he was surprised and sad at the same time for he didn't know the reason why he left without telling him. He did try to contact him multiple times but he did not receive any response. He even went to his dorm multiple time just in case he will miraculously show up there one day. In the end, he gave up and only pray that wherever he is, his friend will be alright. 

When Ming disappeared, Suthee surprisingly showed up in front of Kit's house and Kit was so happy to see his dear friend. He told Kit the reason for his departure and the reason for his return. Suthee told how he felt towards Kit but Kit told him that he is not ready yet for he still believes that Ming was still alive and he doesn't know if he will ever love another man aside from Ming.  Suthee told Kit that he will wait as long as it takes for he loves him as long as he can remember. 

Suthee: I love you, Kit. I returned because of you.

Kit: Uhmm, Suthee. I am not sure that I can love another man besides Ming.

Suthee: I will wait until you open your heart to me. 

Suthee took the opportunity to get closer to Kit and tried to get to him and to the lives of his kids. Kit didn't know how madly Suthee is in love with him. Suthee continuously visits him at home and tried to help in looking out for his kids while he was out looking for Ming. Kit's mom was happy to have a friend like Suthee aside from Beam and Phana. When Kit got depressed, he tried to talk him out of it and told him to move on but Kit was too broken to listen to anyone. 

The twins like Suthee for he always give them their favorite dessert vanilla ice cream or buys them their favorite cake from Kit's favorite cafe. Kit cannot go to the cafe before for it was near the area where Ming got into an accident and it was too painful for him to see it. Suthee never failed to comfort Kit in any way he can. He had a duplicate key in their house without Kit's knowledge. When the kids are asleep with Kit's mom in their room, he sneaked inside and go to Kit's room and watch him as he sleeps.

When Kit was still depressed, he tends to him and checked on his condition since Kit didn't want to take any solid foods and just water. Suthee gave him a medication and sleeping pills for him to get by at night. One night, Kit took the sleeping pill that was given by Suthee but little did he know that the pill was stronger than the usual ones. He was asleep dead at night. Suthee sneaked in his room and locked the door so that the twins can't get in or Kit's mom. 

Suthee: Oh my beloved Kittinan, you are so beautiful. Why can't you love me? He is gone for good. I am here. Pick me, my beloved. I will love you and the kids as my own. How long will you make me wait?

Suthee sat next to Kittinan as he sleeps. The sleeping pill was too strong that he didn't wake up when Suthee started kissing him on his lips. He pulled down Kit's shorts and started caressing him. He started licking Kit's nipples as he took out Kit's dick from his boxers and stroking it with his bare hands. Kit moans in his sleep. He went on top of Kit and put him between his legs with Kit's dick still on his hand. 

Suthee: You are mine tonight my Kittinan. 

Suthee took off his clothes and started kissing Kittinan roughly. He opened the bottle of lube he bought on his hands and started inserting his fingers one by one and stroking it against Kit's inside. Kit is moaning but still unable to wake up due to the sleeping pill. If he wasn't on the sleeping pill, he will surely resist him and that' s why Suthee gave him a stronger dosage to ensure that he will not wake up as he raped him in his sleep.

Suthee thrust hard and roughly in Kit's hole and Kit flinched with the sudden pain but his assaulter didn't give a damn. He started thrusting faster and harder and placed his hands in Kit's headboard for support. He looked at the family picture beside Kit's bed and laughing as he mock Ming on the picture.

Suthee: I am fucking your Kitkat Mingkwan. Ahhhh, it feels good inside him as if you are fucking to a virgin. Kittinan, do you feel good as my dick is inside your hole. Shit! You're pulling me inside you. Ahhhhh

Kit unable to protect himself and still sound asleep. His body was naturally reacting from pain and pleasure. Suthee saw Kit's body reaction and started to thrust deep inside him when he heard Kit.

Kit: Ming, I miss you.

Suthee got so mad and started to get rougher and rougher in his every thrust. Kit was crying in pain and asked him to stop for he can no longer bear it but Suthee didn't care. All he wanted was to feel good inside him. 

Kit: Please stop!  It hurts!

Suthee kept on thrusting roughly and decided to come inside Kit, hoping Kit to get pregnant with their own child but he knows that will be impossible. He released all his sperm inside Kit and fall on top of Kit who is still asleep. He kissed him roughly as he lay next to him.

Suthee: You are mine Kittinan, remember that. 

He cleaned Kit's body and injected him a dose of pain killers so that Kit can get enough rest and hoping that he will not feel the pain from the rough sex he didn't intend to have. He thinks that Kit deserved it since he rejected him upfront and didn't even try to consider his feelings towards him. It was 3 am and he needs to go back to the hospital to take care of his patients. He kissed Kit again on his forehead before leaving.  Suthee got out of the house unnoticed and went to his car. He called the person who texted him in the middle of his lovemaking with Kittinan. 

Suthee: Joan, what did I tell you not to call me? I will be the one who will contact you if I need you to do something about it. 

Joan: We've got a problem. Monel started to retrieve his memories back! What should I do?

Suthee: You need to find a resolution for that or else.

Joan: Or else what?

Suthee: I will kill him.

Suthee dropped the call as he went back to the hospital. 

Suthee: That Ming doesn't know how to die ah. Don't worry. I will make sure that you stay dead for good.

=========END=========

How dare he raped Kit! Sorry about that. Few more chapter before this book ends. I might want to end it in chapter 20 if any ideas come into my mind for the remaining chapters. I hope you like this chapter.