Chapter 6 -Grow up

I wandered around the mansion looking for the master bedroom with a map.

Yes, there was a map for this place!.

It was practically a castle. I then started to wonder who this Kingston was.

I mean he looked powerful and the servants called him young master but then again he may not be as important as I think he is. He may just be someone who works for the master of this "castle".

Hmm, but why would he kidnap someone? Also, the old guy who came in said something about a title, money and other stuff.

However, I feel like I've seen him somewhere like on a magazine or something.

" Hmm, I'm thinking too much," I said whilst walking up to the tall clear glass window.

I gently placed my hand onto the glass and quietly spoke to my self

"I wonder how Luke is"

I sighed and grabbed my chest

Luke was the most caring and perfect guy I ever met. He was always there when I was in trouble and only after a few months I fell for him.

Now I'm going to get married and ill never get a chance to be with him. Tears ran down my face and I forcefully wiped them away with anger.

RING! RING!

I looked down to see that my phone was ringing. I answered it to hear a voice screaming at me.

" MIMIKO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" It was my best friend Cassilyn

"Cassi calm down I'm ok. I've just been with a relative." Cassi paused for a second

"Mimi, who are you with? And where are you?" She asked

I couldn't tell her. Not her. Everything that happened i doubt she would believe me and I'm pretty sure she would tell my brother.

Well, you know how brothers are so protective. I quickly tried to think of a response

"Cassi I am at relatives and I can't talk and my phones about to die so bye!" I hung up and switched off my phone quickly.

I sighed and looked out of the window and thought to my self :

It's time to grow up!