Chapter 7-This is my life?

I slowly navigated my self through the mansion and found the master bedroom after a long time. I opened the door to find the 'young master'.

He chuckled then said

"Look my bride finally found her way." He said bride so sarcastically

"Well 'young master' you didn't tell me where it was, "I said angrily

"Hmm? Well did you enjoy your time being a maid?" He said while looking at some papers

"Whatever!" I said whilst walking towards the shower then he suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed my back against the wall.

His strong hands held me tightly and his arms felt like they weren't going to let me go.

"W-What are you doing! Let me go!" I said trying to struggle out of his grip.

"My bride today is our first night being together so we must enjoy it together" he did cunningly

He picked me up and roughly threw me on to the bed.

"P-please let go of me!' I tried to struggle out of his grip but it felt like I was trapped.

He ripped my clothes off and chuckled. He made a mess of me the whole night.

"My body hurts !" I said to myself

I looked to my left to see an empty space. He left after doing this to me.

I then saw something that disgusted me and stabbed me in the heart. It was a blood stain on the sheets.

My eyes widened and I realised that this monster had taken my first time away from me. I never would have imagined that this was how it was going to imagine.

I always would have thought it would have been romantic and with someone I loved and cherished but it was nothing like that it was just pain.

Then my heart sank when I realised that the one I truly loved would never take my first time. I just hope that Luke will still love me and come to save me.

I then lay on the bed thinking to myself:

Is this life now?