Chapter 16- Courage

I was left on the floor, helpless and red. I ran up the stairs and tried to slow down my heart race.

"Who the hell is this man?" I asked myself

I sighed and a thought appeared in my head. I walked to the bed and lay there looking up.

"I forgot that I won't be able to work for my grandparents. Maybe I should ask if I can."

I don't know if he'll say yes but it's always good to try.

I psyched myself up in the morning so I could gather the courage to ask Kingston.

I walked towards the doors of the dining room but I was stopped when I saw Rose.

"Rose!"

Rose immediately turned around and gave me a big smile.

"Mimi oh, I mean young lady," Rose Said softly

"Rose stop! No formalities. " I shouted at her.

"But lady-"

"No!"

Rose sighed and said:

"All right... Mimi"

I smiled at her and gave her a big hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was marrying Kingston"

Rose looked shocked and in a low voice said:

"You call the young master by his name?"

"Yes. Why?" I said wondering what type of question that was.

"Well you see no one has ever called the Young Lord by his real name"

"What?." I said not being able to process everything.

"What about that one girl who came in here showing a lot of her cleavage?"

"Hmm. Oh Miss Maria. I don't really know why. She has never called him by his real name apart from that one time."

I was confused as to why I was the only one who who called him by his name.

"Gosh this is too confusing for me. " I said walking towards the doors.

"I agree. Let's go!"