Chapter 8- A misstress?

I got dressed and made my way downstairs to see Kingston reading some papers.

Life was the same every day. We didn't spend much time together because Kingston was always busy. I didn't care too much because I didn't want to see him.

"We're going to see your grandparents today so get ready," Kingston said in a firm voice

"Ok what ti- " before I could finish my words the doors flung open and a woman walked in.

She had a beautiful face and her body was slim and flawless. She wore a purple dress that sparked a little.

She walked in towards Kingston and flung her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

She sneered at me and said:

"Kingy baby who's this girl?"

"Hmm just a girl don't worry about it, Maria," he said holding her waist and heading towards the door. He looked back at me and said:

"I'll pick you up later just be presentable "

They walked out together with Kingston's hand around her waist.

A mistress?. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. I don't care I know I don't care because he means nothing to me but for some reason, I feel betrayed.

He did all that to me every night but in reality, he has women all over him all the time so why should I bother empathising with him?

I don't love him, do I?

I can't! I only have feelings for Luke because he was the one who saved my life and was with me through my parent's death.

Well, I guess I'll get ready to face my grandparents.