S I X T E E N 《Lena's back》

Edited on 09.23.19
{I'm editing instead of doing my homework.I can already feel that I'm not passing this semester}

November 26,2018
8:40 am
Alex and Max's apartment

It wasn't until the sun was well into the sky that Alex had woken up.The painful memories of the night before made him want to curl into a ball and never wake up.

With a soft,tired sigh he got out of bed and went to the living room.

The TV was playing some music program and Sunni was sitting in front,clapping along to the song that was playing.

He let out a small smile before turning to the kitchen where Max was absentmindedly stirring his coffee.

"Good morning."Max said softly,moving around the counter and standing in front of Alex.

Alex managed a smile.Being an actor had its perks,one of them being that he was pretty good at masking his real feelings.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?"He asked,turning away from Max's scrutinizing gaze and walked back to the living room.

"Yes.The seniors are doing something so the rest of the school doesn't have to go until 10:30."Max responded,going along with Alex's act.

Sunni noticed her brother and excitedly crawled over.The two watched as Sunni gripped the edge of the couch and pulled herself up.With the help of the couch she waddled to the edge with a wide grin.

She held out her arms in an excited way just as there was a loud knock on the door.The knock surprised Sunni and she tumbled back,a small frightened cry coming from her.Alex quickly picked her up as Max went to the door.

"Lena?"Standing at the door was the girl who had left without a word after the dating news broke out.

"Hi Ho."She said softly,shifting in her spot.Max pulled her into a hug.She let out a soft laugh as she returned the tight hug.

Max quickly pulled away and glared at her.She immediately moved away as Max's hand swatted at her.

Have you seen Madagascar?The scene where Marty and Alex reunite but then Alex starts chasing Marty?Yeah,that exactly how the reunion of Max and Lena went.

After the settled down Lena turned to Alex who was dazed off with a babbling Sunni on his chest.

"Why'd you break it off?"She asked softly and Alex sighed,closing his eyes.

"The fans."He managed to say.Lena frowned.She leaned back and pulled out her phone.She searched up Alex's name and a few articles surrounding his new drama appeared.She clicked on the first one and skipped to the comments.

Her blood boiled as she saw all the hate comments under the article.She took multiple screen shots and sent them to JaeSung with the single message of report them.

She found more comments under articles that mentioned him and did the same:sending screenshots to JaeSung.

She turned her phone off and looked at Alex.With a soft smile,she walked over to him and sat on the arm of the couch and ruffled his hair.

"Let's go for ice cream?"

A tiny smile blessed his lips and nodded.As dead as he felt,ice cream seemed to lift his spirits.He sluggishly got up and got properly dressed because Going in pajamas isn't acceptable,you have an image to uphold scolded Lena as Alex emerged properly dressed.

"Max are you going to come?"Lena asked and the boy shook his head,walking to his room

"Nah,I have school in a few hours and I need to catch up on late work."He said.

"Who's taking you to school?"

"Sung Hoon hyung said he might be able to take me but 2seok hyungs want to take me."Max explained,coming out of his room.He had his books in his arms and papers almost spilling from his opened backpack.

"If you're not back by the time I leave,I'll drop Sunni off with the Ajumma downstairs since she's been complaining about her apartment being empty."

Alex snorted,"She has like six kids.You would've though that at least one of them would have a child by now."He shook his head,adjusting his coat.

"I think I'll be back by then but if not then I'll treat you to something."Alex promised as Lena pushed him out the door.

"Please try not to get caught by the media!"Max shouted as the door closed.He sighed as he leaned against the chair.

"I give it fifteen minutes before they get caught."Max said,looking at Sunni who looked at her uncle in agreement.She continued on playing with her toys as Max looked back at his homework.

"Might as well finish."