10. Michone

When I woke up, Rick was walking around & we were parked on the side of the road, beside a sign that said '2 miles to Virginia'. I stand up & walk outside the bus with everyone else.

"Why are we almost in Virginia!?"

"Cause of this man right here." Rick answers me pointing at a man with red hair.

"I'm Abraham Ford, & I'm on my way to Wythville Virginia to find my brother, Eugene Ford, he's a scientist & the last I heard from him he was in Wtyheville, he said he would wait for me to get there, so me & my wife could take him to Washington."

"Oh?? Uh ok??? & why are we taking you there."

"Cause me & Rosita are ex-Army & Eugene had the answer to all this, or he did 7 years ago when we last talked to him. We've walked all the way to Georgia from Mexico."

"So this Eugene has the cure??"

"I believe so."

"Ok then, sure."

"Yeah." After I say that Carl runs to me & kisses me.

"Hey, love your awake!! You slept all the way here!!!"

"Yeah, I see that, haha." Carl kisses me again.

"My dad's ok, him & Andrea apparently have some news."

"Oh cool."

"Yeah & don't forget we do to."

"Yeah, how could I forget." Carl pecks my cheek. Then we walk hand in hand towards the whole group, my family. Rick starts to talk.

"Ok everyone, Me & Andrea have some news, I don't know if it's good or bad, but I do know what it is, haha."

"Ok, Rick, I guess I'll tell them." Andrea gave us that 'Andrea smile'.

"Ok, honey." Rick said giving Andrea a kiss on the cheek.

"We're pregnant!!!!!" Oh. My. CHEESENUGHETS.

"That's amazing!!" I say running to them giving them both a hug.

"Thank you!! Kaiti!!!" Rick said kissing the top of my head.

"Thanks sweetie!!" Andrea said giving me a little extra squeeze. Then we all pile back into the bus & head closer & closer to my home town, that no one here knows about. I decide to get up & walk to where Andrea & Rick are sitting.

"Hey uh Rick, I mean Andrea can I talk to you, or talk to you both??" They look at eachother concerned.

"Yeah?? Sure Kaiti???" I go & sit in the seat I front of them & turn around.

"Nobody knows this, but I lived in Wytheville, & that's where I was coming from the day I met you, Rick."

"Oh, so we're going to where you lived your while life at before the dead heads became dead heads??" Andrea asks.

"Yeah." I say looking down. Andrea gets up & sits beside me hugging me.

"Me & Carl found my mom." I say tearing up. Everyone else is asleep, except for Abraham, who was driving.

"What when!?" Rick asks standing up.

"When you were at the Governor's place, her people took Judith & Sophia, they were gonna kill them & e-eat them."

"What!!!??" Rick says, tilting his head.

"We found them & got them back, then we found out my mom was there leader. She only let us leave cause we promised to come back. But that didn't happen, it couldn't someone would have died." I say crying into Andrea's shoulder. She rubs the back of my head & 'shhhshes' me. I start to fall asleep, so Rick carries me back to the back of the bus where Carl is laying there asleep.