Who Are You?

No one's POV

"I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT!!" The girl shouted aggressively. What she didn't know was that it could be heard from the other side of the building. Everyone in the office floor turned their heads towards the Owner's office.

"It's only going to be for 6 months! And plus this has been in the works for a long time so you don't have a choice! As your father you will do as I say!" The older man shouted back. Little did they know that someone was listening in on them, though at this point everyone on the floor was as well. The person walked over to the slightly ajarred door and peeked through, only to see the back of a girl leaning her hands on the edge of the table looking towards the only other person in the room. The person knew these people well enough to know not to bother them.

"I can't just marry that guy for the sake of this business. I don't care if the police think we're hiding something from them. They can assume whatever they want!" The girl argued. The person listening in on them could feel the anger her best friend, Son Chaeyoung, was letting out. She knew trouble was about to unfold. But, just as the old man was about to say something, the sound of his phone ringing, interrupted their arguement.

"WHAT?!" He answered angrily as he was interrupted. Chaeyoung's father suddenly stood up and turned around to walk towards his balcony to prevent her from eavesdropping on his conversation. And with their arguement on hold, Chaeyoung sat down on the chair behind her and rubbed her temples to relieve herself from all the stress she was getting from their arguement.

"Fine, I'll be there in 10 minutes." He replied back to person on the phone. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, looked back up after hearing this and thought that their arguement would be over meaning she could finally escape from her father.  She stood up and started to slowly walk away whilst the older man was preoccupied. However, just as she was about to grab the door handle, her father stopped her and explained that this was not the end of their arguement.

"When I return home, expect this conversation to be continued." He grabbed his coat from its hook and walked out, leaving Chaeyoung in her place with her fists clenched out of anger. The person that was listening in to their conversation hid before the old man came out and waited until his fading figure disappeared from her sight before going in to calm Chaeyoung down.

"Chae, you okay?" The person asked. Chaeyoung calmed down slightly after hearing her best friend's voice.

"Dubu, did you hear all of that?" Chaeyoung asked. Dubu nodded and placed her arm on Chaeyoung's right shoulder. With the arguement playing all over again in her head, she turned around and punched the wall out of anger. Luckily it wasn't strong enough to leave a hole in the wall or break her hand, but it was enough to leave a fist shaped dent.

"Why does he have to be such an ass?! He doesn't do anything other than ruin my life over and over again! And why does it have to be that piece of shit, of all people, that I have to marry?!" She exclaimed. Dubu knew she wasn't looking for answers and that there was nothing else she could do but be there for Chaeyoung. She was used to her being like this when it came to her father but this was a lot scarier to witness than previous occurences. 

Once Chaeyoung had calmed down even more, Dubu called someone to meet them at the bar, that Chaeyoung's family owned, and said to call everyone else to meet them there. The girls walked down to the front of the building to be greeted by the valet boy and Chaeyoung's favourite hypercar. Chaeyoung drove through the streets to the bar and parked in the VIP area. They went inside only to be welcomed by the smell of alcohol, loud music and drunk people grinding on each other. They walked over to the VIP suite and sat down beside their other friends.

"Hey, Ostrich. Tzuyu." Chaeyoung greeted her friends and hugged them. A girl walked over and gave them a bottles of soju and four shot glasses. The girl called Tzuyu grabbed a bottle and poured into the shot glasses then handed it to everyone.

"Hey, Dahyun. So, Chae, what happened this time?" Jeongyeon asked whilst taking a shot of soju. The others then did the same and poured more into their glasses.

"My father wants me to marry someone for six months just because the business is under suspicions by the police. He said it'll only be for that long so that they can get the police to back off from looking further into him and the business but knowing him it'll take longer than just six months!" Chaeyoung answered but shouted as the music was too loud. She grabbed the bottle itself and started gulping down the rest of the drink and then grabbed another. The others knew not to get onto Chaeyoung's bad side so they let her drink the whole bottle and they knew  Chayoung can handle her drinks a lot better than anyone would think.

"Who's the guy?" Tzuyu asked hoping not to get hit by Chaeyoung for asking. Chaeyoung just looked at her with anger in her eyes but it softened immediately as she knew her friends were there for her.

"Do you remember that guy who tried flirting with me? The one I wanted to beat up for trying to touch me?" She asked trying to see if they'd remember who she's talking about. They all looked at her confused as they didn't know who she was talking about. "You know that guy that has the long ass name? Uhh, what was it again?" She asked herself frustrated. "Ugh! I can't remember it but he's that foreign rich kid." She explained from what she could remember. The other girls then realised who she was talking about.

"Doesn't that guy's family own a hotel or something?" Dahyun asked. Chaeyoung thought about it then nodded as her answer. The four girls then stopped talking and just looked at the drunk people on the dance floor whilst drinking more shots. Suddenly Chaeyoung stood up and was on her way to the bar when she bumped into someone. Though she had drank a lot, she was still sober and quick enough to catch the person she bumped into before the person fell to the ground. They were unaware that they had been looking at each other's eyes for some time that more and more people would turn and stare at them. After hearing the teasing chants of the crowd, they finally snapped out of it.

"S-sorry, I didn't see you there." Chaeyoung stuttered. Unbeknownst to herself, she was blushing because of the girl in front of her.

"It's okay. It was my fault for not looking where I was walking." The other girl said looking away. She was about to introduce herself when she felt a hand on her arms. She looked at who it was and saw one of her best friends, Nayeon.

"Hey, we were looking all over for you! Come on we have to go!" She said not noticing that her friend was talking with someone. Nayeon dragged the girl along with her towards the door leading to exit.

"Who are you?!" Chaeyoung shouted hoping to get an answer back before the girl disappeared intto the crowd. Unfortunately, the other girl didn't hear her so Chaeyoung went back to her friends forgetting whatever she needed from the bar.