Beginnings of War

In a galaxy, far far far away. There lived a being of immense power that radiated evil unlike any being. Deep inside his prison, he stood clad in dark clothes draped in dark shadows. To his sides lay broken chains and he broken bodies of the guardians that kept him imprisoned.

The dark figure raised his head, glaring at the stars. 'IM BACK BROTHER! AND THIS TIME, I SHALL DESTROY ALL YOU HAVE EVER CARED ABOUT!' The dark figure bellowed in he dark room.

With that, the figure levitated off the ground before breaking the sound barrier and taking off into the darkness that is space.

In planet Chaos

In a dark room filled with stars, planets, galaxies and comets, was a large black throne that glowed brighter than the sun. On it sat a figure of such immense power that could destroy the galaxy with just a flick of his finger. His face was covered with a dark cloak and wrapped his face in shadows.

The mere sight of him was enough to scare even the most fearless of Olympians. None ever defied The Creator. Well, none ever defied The Creator, and lived.

Lord Chaos gripped his armrest in a fierce death grip as he heard the voice he never before wanted to hear.

'IM BACK BROTHER! AND THIS TIME, I SHALL DESTROY ALL YOU HAVE EVER CARED ABOUT!' The voice rebounded off the walls of the ancient Throne Room.

For the first time in his immortal life, Lord Chaos felt fear. Fear because he now had something he did not want to lose. Or someone.

His gaze became distant as he searched through the universe and located the world he was looking for. In the world, he only saw one person and one person only.

'My son, it's time' Chaos' ancient voice rippled through the universe as it travelled to his son.

Third Person POV. On Earth.

The Olympians sat on their thrones as a lone figure stood at the middle of the room.

'Perseus Jackson, you stand here on the accusation that you are too powerful and too much of a threat to Olympus to allow to live' Lord Zeus thundered as he stared down at Perseus.

Percy just rolled his eyes. 'Actually Drama Queen, I'm here because I want to join the Olympian Council and to swear on the River Styx that I am no threat to Olympus' Percy stated calmly.

There were gasps from the rest of the council as they couldn't believe Percy would ever want to join them since they have been hunting him down for a few years already. Athena was actually looking at Percy with sorrow in her eyes, obviously being reminded of her Annabeth.

'You wish to join the Olympian Council? And swear allegiance to us?' Zeus asked bewildered.

Percy smiled. 'Yes, I'm tired of hiding. It gets boring after a while' Percy said.

Zeus began thinking. He is certainly very powerful, more powerful than even the Big Three combined. He may prove very valuable when war comes again.

'Very well. As King of Olympus, I give you a throne on the Olympian Council' Zeus declared.

Instantly a throne appeared next to Lady Artemis' throne. It seemed to radiate power that made the Olympians wary of yet proud that it came from one of their own. On the throne were designs, one for every domain Percy has.

Percy grinned before walking up to his throne and sitting down. As soon as he sat down, his throne gave off a huge wave of power, forcing all of the Olympians to shield themselves. After the wave disappeared, Percy smiled.

'I, Perseus Jackson, swear upon the River Styx, to always be loyal to Olympus and always fight to assure its safety' Percy said, thunder sounding in the distance signaling the oath was sealed.