Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine:

Percy's POV

'Percy!' Connor and Travis yelled as they sprinted to me and almost broke my spine giving me a bear hug.

'Ouch, guys calm down I'm dying here!' I yelped trying to pull the two away from me.

Everyone started laughing, I would have been angry but then I heard Artemis laughing too and I just shrugged it off.

'Yeah yeah, laugh it off guys. Meanies' I mumbled after Travis and Connor pulled away from me.

I sighed only to grumble when Clarisse and Leo came up to me, punched me and pulled me into another hug.

'Percy we are so sorry for everything!' They both said while everyone else nodded in agreement.

'Relax people, I forgave you all a while ago' I said smiling.

They all sighed in relief. 'Thanks Percy. I promise I won't let it happen again' Clarisse said seriously.

I nodded. 'Hey where is Nico? We all thought he left with you' Leo asked.

I laughed rather loudly. 'Dude me and Nico have been in camp for quite a while' I take after calming down a bit.

They looked at me confused so I sighed and snapped my fingers, changing my appearance to Jared. Nobody gasped in shock because they all figured that out, but then they finally grew a brain and turned around to face Mason.

'Nico?' Travis asked.

Nico glared at me before snapping his fingers and changing back to Nico. 'Yup it's me. Can't believe you guys didn't notice who we were' He said laughing.

We all laughed until Clarisse broke the happy moment. 'Hey what were you doing making out with Artemis?!' She asked making everyone look at me and Artemis.

I felt myself blush a deep crimson and Artemis wasn't any different. 'Um, well uh, I'd rather not talk about it' I mumbled as I played with my hands.

Everyone's eyes widened. 'You two are together?!' Nico asked.

'Dude how do you get a Maiden Goddess to frickin like you??' Travis asked.

I laughed lightly. 'Well by being me obviously. That and holding up the sky for Artemis won me some points too, right Arty?' I asked turning to Artemis who was blushing furiously.

She glared at me when I called her Arty. 'I'm not Arty! And yes it did' She replied smiling at me.

I grinned. 'Well now that you guys found out, I gotta kill you all!' I said seriously.

Clarisse snorted. 'Yeah right, like you can take us on' She said laughing.

I glared playfully at her. I snapped my finger and my power rolled off of me in waves as my appearance changed back to my normal God form. Clarisse looked at me up and down, her face turning red while everyone else was shocked.

'Dude, I didn't know you were a God! How did that happen?' Connor and Travis asked at the same time.

I smiled. 'Long story. I'd rather not tell it. Ask Nico if you are really interested. He is a God too by the way' I said grinning as Nico glared at me angrily.

'Dude why did you have to give me away!?' Nico complained.

I just laughed. 'Because your reaction is always funny' I replied grinning.

Nico rolled his eyes. 'Whatever' He mumbled.

We all just laughed. 'So you and Nico are Gods now?' Clarisse asked.