Chapter 3

Percy's POV

After our little round in the Underworld, Nico and I flashed to Thalia's tree so we can commence Operation Zeus' Spawn Takedown.

I look around to see if the coast is clear to see Nico already starting to walk into camp. I quickly run up to him and pull him back.

'What are you doing? We can't just walk in there like we own the place' I said as if it was obvious.

'And why not?' Nico asked confused.

I roll my eyes. 'Because, we are Gods now! So let's hide our godly aura and change our appearances so we look like regular campers. Then we can start Operation Zeus Spawn Takedown' I said with a grin on my face.

With that I changed my appearance. I now have long jet black hair, Baby blue eyes, a perfect tan and I made myself a little more buffer. I turned to Nico to see he has light green eyes, jet black hair, he is a little taller than he used to be and he also made himself a little bit buffer with a light tan.

Yeah, nobody will be figuring out who we are now! Now to enter camp like we own the place!

I know, I know, I did tell Nico we can't walk in like we own the place but I can't help it! Besides, nobody listens to me anyways, I don't even listen to myself sometimes! Ok that's a lie but you get the point.

We only made it about 10 yards from Thalia's tree before a dumb Minatour showed to TRY and take us down with around a dozen hellhounds.

'Hey Nico, hellhounds of beef head?' I ask.

'I will take down the hellhounds. You get beef head' Nico replied.

I turn and charge at beef head. 'Hey beefy, you ready for my can of whoopass?' I asked beef head.

Beef head glared at me and charged. I quickly side stepped while swinging a regular bronze sword, effectively chopping off his left leg.

'Arrrg' Beef head screamed in pain as he crashed to the floor.

Beef head got up, leaning against a tree for support.

'You're gonna pay for that runt' Beef head screamed as he threw his ax at me.

I ducked, letting the ax fly over me. I grinned. 'Idiot, now what are you gonna defend yourself with?' I ask with an evil smile on my face.

Beef head's eyes widen in realization as I stalk towards him with my sword in hand. I lung at him, sinking my blade through his chest, piercing his heart.

'Idiot' I mumble.

I turn around to find a crowd of campers looking at me and Nico in awe. Nico has just killed the last hellhound when I begin walking forward to Nico.

'That was simply amazing' Chiron says as he gallops over to me and Nico.

Me and Nico blush slightly. 'It was nothing. We have been getting attacked since we were 10 years old' I say making up a lie on the spot.

Chiron nods his head. 'I am Chiron, The director of Camp HalfBlood. May I ask what your names are?' Chiron asks after introducing himself.

I nod. 'My name is Jared Price, I am 16 years old' I said shaking hands with Chiron.

'And I'm Mason Price, I'm Jared's younger brother. I'm 15 years old' Nico says also shaking Chiron's hand.

'Pleasure to meet the two of you. I don't suppose you know who your godly parents are?' Chiron asked.

Nico and I shake our heads no. 'No we don't' I answered.

'Well no worries, I'm sure your parents will claim you soon enough. Until then I will have someone give you a tour of the camp. You will be staying in the Hermes cabin until you are claimed' Chiron said.