Prologue

"Hello boys," a woman said.

"What fuck do you want?" Vegeta asked with his usual scowl on his face as he went back to base form. "Who are you anyways?"

"Come on Vegeta," Goku said. "Dont be so rude to a lady. Hi, I'm Goku. If you don't mind me asking, who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Kami," the woman replied with a smile. "And I want to give you two a chance at a new life where you can protect new lives ones and retain all powers that you have gained in your life time. From Super Saiyan to Ultra Instinct, but that will only happen when you absolutely need it. Any questions?"

"What is the catch?" asked Vegeta. "This sounds too good to be true."

Kami sighs and looks at the Prince of Saiyans, before saying, "You two must fuse and your power can't be accessed until a certain point in time. Once you have access, you'll gain all of your fighting skills, Ki techniques, the clothing of the Fusion, and last your memories of this life. Do you accept?"

The two Saiyans looked to one another, looking as if they were having a silent conversation, before Goku said, "We'll do it, we have nothing else to do since we're dead. Plus, it might be fun."

"Thank you two so much!" Kami exclaimed before hugging the two Saiyans.

"Get off me woman!" Vegeta exclaimed with a slight growl in his tone, before Kami got off them. "Are we going to do this or what?"

"Again thank you two so much," Kami said. "You should fuse before we do this."

After fusing, the two saiyans were now one and Kami had to use a good portion of her power to keep herself from falling to the ground from the pressure he was releasing.

"Who is this?" the Goddess asked.

The Fusion chuckled and said, "This is the Metamoran Fusion: Gogeta!"

"Are you ready?" Kami asked him once she got back on her feet. "Once I do this, there is no going back."

Gogeta nodded and Kami said, "May the souls of Gogeta become one with another. I send thee to a world full of power. A world full of evil. A world full of greed. A world full of... Heroes! Go and bring Peace, Tranquility and Hope to the World of Quirks! May this happen in the name of Kami!"

And so, a bright light engulfed the Saiyan Fusion. Sending him to an alm new world where he can make a difference once more. Follow him on his journey to become the world's greatest hero.