0.4 | nostalgia

A/N: in comes the female lead ; btw how's the story so far? it hasn't gone into full swing yet with many unrevealed backstories and pasts so ;)

"Students, listen up well." Ms Han bellowed and I lazily turned to face her that was standing at the front of the class. My seat was all the way towards the right corner of the classroom.

"Today, we have a transfer student. Please treat her appropriately." She announces, and the door to the classroom slides open.

A girl with long, luscious dark hair entered the room. She had a pair of eyes that sparkled with curiosity and her aura...provided me with a sense of nostalgia.

I instantly took a glance at Renjun who was seated on the other side of the class to see if he was thinking the same as I was, and it seemed like he was because he stared at the girl in disbelief.

The human girl started to introduce herself.

"Hello, my name is Park Hye In. Nice to meet all of you." She says with a smile, and my breath was caught in my throat.

How on earth...?

"Alright Hye In. You can take a seat in the empty seat over there." The teacher gestures towards the center of the classroom and she makes her way there. On her bag, something that caught my eye, was a keychain of a red rose.