0.7 | wandered in

A/N: I'm slowly, but surely brewing tea...in comes a supporting character!!

I carefully walked through the unfamiliar hallways. The walls were made of bricks, and the hall was lighted up with only candle lights.

Where the hell was I?

I was just in the school's art room and found a rather mysterious mirror, and all of a sudden I was here.

At that moment, I heard quick footsteps from ahead of me approaching. I frantically tried to search for a place to hide, but there was absolutely nothing like that.

I decided to brace myself for whatever or whoever that was coming.

My eyes widened when I saw a boy of my age, with clear, porcelain skin. He had an ethereal vibe to him. He was about a few steps away from me, and froze up as soon as he met my eyes.

"Soojin?" He called an unfamiliar name, and I frowned.

He blinked, and then shook his head. "No, you look the same...but there's something different. Who are you, human girl?"

Human girl?

"You...speak like you're not human. Where am I? And who are you?"

The boy before me chuckled. "Heh. I see, you wandered in."

"I don't think I understand."

The boy starts to walk towards me, eyeing my uniform. "You must have accidentally entered a portal the vampire prince made in school,"

I instinctively took steps away from him.

"I'll tell you. This is the underworld, and you are in the vicinity of the vampire king's castle." My back hits the wall, and the boy stops before me.

"Ah yes, and my name is Jaemin. Pleasure to meet you."

"What nonsense are you saying? Vampires don't exist. Tell me where I really am, Jaemin."

"I expected it. You don't believe me. Well then," He traps me between both his arms and flashes a wicked smile. His canine teeth seemed much too real.

He moved his head closer to my neck, but before he could do anything, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"What the—" He grimaces and took a few steps back.

"Okay, I believe you. Tell me how to get back now." I say bluntly and he laughs.

"You don't just look like her...you act like her too. Fearless as always." He mumbles something to himself that I couldn't catch.

"I'll show you the way." He starts walking and I hurry after him.

"I'm surprised. You trust me?" He chuckles.

"Well if you really intended to drink my blood, you would have done whatever to get it." I say simply, and he huffs.

"That's true."

"Hey Jaemin. Who is this vampire prince you said created the portal in school?" I asked, and he comes to a stop in front of a wooden door.

Does that mean a vampire exists in my school?

He eyes me closely, and amusement twinkles in his dark orbs. "...If you really wish to know more about the species who are not you, ask the human named Mark."

With a snap of a finger, a piece of paper appears and he passes it to me.

"Alright, all you need to do is enter this door and you'll get right back to where you were. Go on." He steps back and ushers me in the room.