The Gang

We had been driving for what seemed like hours. "So where are we going?" I asked from the backseat. "You'll see" The one with the finger waves spat. There was something about her that I didn't like, she seemed so dark. Every time I spoke to her she would either ignore me completely or give me a short response. I'm lowkey intimidated by her. Scratch that,I'm highkey intimidated by her. She keeps glancing at me through the mirror and licking her lips, making me shift in my seat.My stepdad would look me in my eyes and lick his lips before he would, you know.

Soon we pulled up to,what looked like, a warehouse. There were no other houses or stores for miles. I was really starting to regret my decision to get in that car. "Let's go thickums" the curly haired girl shouted. Assuming that she meant me, I grabbed my still wet suitcase and proceeded to exit the car.

"Umm, where are we?" I questioned. "Didn't I say you'll see" she barked. Now I was really scared. She then stomped off. "Don't mind her, she's on her period" the curly haired girl whispered. "WHAT DID YOU SAY E?" "Chill with all that, I just told her that she better not try you again." She replied in defense. "Mhmm, that's what I thought you said." The mean one yelled as she lifted up the garage door.

At first there was nothingness, then the lights were flicked on and it looked like someone had bled out all over the room. There was red everywhere. Red couches, red tables, red wallpaper, even red lighting. Then a group of girls came running through a side door wearing nothing but red bras and thongs. "Line up" demanded a voice from behind a red desk chair. It swiveled around revealing a light skin man with really curly hair and sexy chocolate eyes. I couldn't help but stare at his flawless skin and pearly white teeth. "New Bitch, you don't have to stare." He spoke referring to me. I quickly looked away in embarrassment.

"Time for my goodnight kisses ladies" he said,and with that the half naked girls began kissing him on the cheek one by one. Whispering goodnight in his ear. At the end of the line there stood this gorgeous dark skin woman who instead of placing a sweet innocent kiss on the cheek decided to have a full on make out session in front of all of us.
"Ahem" the curly headed girl standing next to me cleared her throat. " Can y'all stop eating each other's faces please, thanks." Then the dark skin lady exited the warehouse. "Man you always cock-blocking emaza" spat that light skinned boy. "Well if y'all two wasn't tryna fuck in front of me I wouldn't have to cock-block big bro. Anyway, we have someone we want you to meet. Her name is, actually what is your name." She asked. "Call me kyanna." I spoke

"Ok well you can call me Tyrone"