Impressions...

~𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬~

I waited patiently on the doorstep of this huge grey house. It looked like it was three stories tall and I could see the glow of a pool coming from the backyard.

"Damn why they house better than ours." I whispered to myself

I quickly looked over my shoulder to see if Tyrone was still there but he was no where to be found. With him gone I considered running but I knew he wasn't far and I would be captured. My thoughts were interrupted by the creaking of the door being swung open.

There stood a short man with blonde wavy hair. He didn't say anything, just stood there staring at me with a mean mug. After like 30 seconds of that he opened his mouth to speak.

"What do you want?" He asked

"Sorry to bother you but I fell asleep on the bus and now im lost. Someone stole my phone so I was hoping I could use yours."

"Mhm" he groaned in disbelief

"You mean to tell me you chose to come to this house, all the way at the end of the street when the bus stop is all the way up there."

Uh oh time to turn on the waterworks

"Sir I tried all the other houses...and they just slammed the door in my face. I didn't know what else to do. You're my last hope please I'll be fast-"

"Alright here you can use it just stop blubbering you look like a blob fish"

Damn I ain't think I was that ugly when I cried. I grabbed the phone and started to dial my moms number because I knew she wouldn't answer. And even if she did she'd probably hang up in my face when she found out it was me.

"I know I'm asking for a lot but would you mind if I came inside it's really cold out here."

"You're wearing a jacket-"

"Would you just let the poor girl in" a tall light skin man said pushing the shorter man out of the way.

"What's good, I'm Zion. Don't mind Edwin he's a little grumpy because he bleached his hair for the 47th time and lost his curls" He spoke unbothered by the shorter mans death glare.

"Come on, You can sit in my room while you make your phone call."

I followed him into the house that was kinda like a mini mansion. It was really tall but it wasn't that long. It was still really beautiful tho.

He led me to the living room where there were two boys watching a movie. One wore glasses and the other had on a black hoodie with a gold chain. The one with the glasses sized me before questioning my presence.

"Yo Z, who's this?"

"I can speak for myself" I replied

"Ok then what's your name?" He asked

"Tell me yours first"

"Oooooh I like a lady who knows what she wants. The names Brandon."

"Oh hell no come on let me show you my room." Zion uttered while climbing up the stairs.

"Well Brandon it was nice to meet you."

"Wait you didn't even tell me your name"

"Oh the names kianna" I added mockingly before I ran up the stairs to catch up with Zion.

I see him waiting at his door with a slight grin on his face. He opens it and it's incredible.

I stood there frozen in awe, I had never seen something so beautiful

"So I'm guessing you like it?" He chuckled

"Yeah it's incredible" I spoke while looking around admiring his taste.

"Thanks, it took me a while to get it like this."

"For a boy, you have really good taste."

"Well maybe that's because I'm not a boy, I'm a grown ass man." He replied, staring deep into my eyes.

Did I forget to mention how fine he is. His eyes are a dark brown color and his skin looked so smooth. And every time he looks at me I feel like I'm the baddest bitch on earth. I don't know why but his presence just makes me feel happy.

"You like what you see." He says with a smile that lights up the room.

He damn right I like what I see. But I'm here for business not pleasure and I couldn't even fuck wit him if I wanted to... Tyrone would never allow it.

"Umm... I think I'm ready to make that phone call."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, you can sit on the bed I'll just be over here on the couch." He said before sitting down. He pulled a blunt from behind his ear and lit it up.

I went to go sit on his bed which was surprisingly comfortable. His sheets were so soft, I bet sex feels good asf on these.

"Bitch focus" I thought to myself

But before I could dial the number, the sound of gunshots filled the house.