Chances...

I felt a cold breeze pass by my cheek along with the rustling of trees as I laid in my bed. I just figured I had left the window open last night. Hold up, I don't even have a window in my room.

My eyes shot open, taking in my surroundings. I was ,somehow,in the middle of the street, in nothing but a bra and some shorts.

No shoes, no shirt, no nothing. I had no idea how I had ended up outside but all I knew was that I wasn't trapped anymore.

There was no Tyrone to boss me around, no Saiyr watching my every move, I felt free again. That was until I heard her voice.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here." Saiyr grinned evilly which made me realize that this was all a trap.

"You have 5 minutes to find your way back to the house without getting caught." She explained.
" What? Why?" I asked. "DONT QUESTION ME BITCH! YOU JUST DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I SAY. 3...2...1 GO!"

My rib cage was still aching from the other day making it hard to stand up let alone run. But I knew that this was my opportunity to escape, my last chance at freedom.

So I jumped up and took off not caring about the throbbing pain in my stomach. I decided to go through the forest because it would be harder to find me.

After I got about half way through I saw a gas station right on the other side. "This is my chance" I thought. But as I was approaching the end of the forest I felt somebody wrap their fist around my hair and yank me to the ground.

"You really thought you could get away from me babygirl?" he whispered in my ear as I sat there sobbing.
"FUCKKKKK" I screamed out of frustration. " All I had to do was make it to the fucking gas station."

"And do what, get help? Call your family? The ones that hurt you and abandoned you. They don't want you back in their lives.

Kicking you out was the best thing they could have done to protect their perfect image. They're not even looking for you. I'm all you got so you better start being more appreciative." He said with a kick to my abdomen making the pain worse.

"Now get yo ass up" he barked dragging me all the way back to his ruby red truck. I didn't even resist, I was too tired to do so. He threw me in the backseat and slammed the door.

Saiyr sat in the front seat smirking. "You should've just done what I told yo ass to do." She spoke in an " I told you so" tone. " You know even with all of them bruises you still one of the baddest bitches in the house." She complimented as if that was supposed to make me feel better.

I could feel the engine start and all I could do was cry. This was my last hope at going home.

But maybe Tyrone was right, maybe I don't have a home to go back to. I've been here for almost a week and there's been no reports made, no investigations. If someone was coming for me they would have found me by now.

As we were driving, I saw a group of people in a house similar to Tyrone's but instead of red pick up trucks parked in front they had blue jeeps.

There were 5 men sitting on the porch, all of different races but they all wore blue clothing.

As we passed by I locked eyes with one of them. He had the height of a giraffe and really fair skin. His hair was in dreads that were a faded blonde and brown mix.

He didn't take his eyes away from mine as we drove by so I attempted to roll down the window but saiyr put me on child lock.

I finally looked away as we turned off the street. "43rd ave, remember that" I thought to myself.