I want it i got it.

My alarm blared through my phone notifying me that it was time to get up but It felt like I had just fell asleep,so I hit the snooze button out of reflex. Then I proceeded to go back to sleep only to be pulled out of bed by the one and only Saiyr.
"Wakey Wakey Bitch" she barked while holding a dark red duffel bag in her hand.

"Here's your clothes" she said as she threw the duffel bag on my bed. "Put on sum sexy for the meeting" then she winked at me and left the room closing the door behind her. I got up sitting back on my bed and opened the bag to see 7 pairs of assorted thong and bra sets and an all black jogging suit with a black ski mask. This must be some kind of joke because there's no way I'm walking around in a t-back all day. "Sayir must really think she's funny, I'll show her who's funny" I mumbled before walking out of my room to go find her.

I stumbled down the long hallway trying to figure out which room belonged to the rude girl but I kept getting distracted by the muffled noise that was coming from the last door at the end of the hallway. As I approached the door I realized that the noises were actually moans.

I know I shouldn't be so nosey but I couldn't help but to take a peak inside the room. There he was on top of the dark skin girl from last night. He must have been hitting it right cause she was a moaning mess. The voice in the back of my head was telling me to close the door and look away but I just couldn't. I had never seen two people have sex and actually enjoy it before so the scene being played out before me was foreign territory. You could see the passion in every thrust, and in every kiss. I want what they have.

"New bitch, why aren't you dressed" Emaza shouted breaking me out of my trance. "And why are you standing outside my brothers door."
"Ohh-I-I was just looking f-for sayir" I stuttered.
"Mmhmm, it's okay girl I know you like Tyrone."
"What would make you think that" I questioned nervously
"Well you were just watching him fuck de'arra and I don't think your a lesbian so I'm pretty sure you like Tyrone."
So what if I do like Tyrone, he clearly already has a love interest and it ain't me.
"New bitch you never answered my question, why aren't you dressed?"
"I don't have an outfit to wear, all sayir gave me was thongs and bras."
"Yeah 7 pairs to be exact which means you got 7 outfits to choose from so go pick one and put it on. And while your at it take a shower you still smell like depression. Andale the meeting starts in 30 minutes." She spoke while pushing me down the corridor and into my room closing the door behind her. I picked up the duffel bag, picked out my set of undergarments and went to the bathroom to shower.
             •••••••••••••••
After toweling down, I proceeded to put on my thong which took me a while seeing as the design was so intricate. It's a deep red color and it comes up just above my waist.

My feet kept getting stuck in the wrong holes but I think I finally got it on right

My feet kept getting stuck in the wrong holes but I think I finally got it on right. I was prepared to go to the meeting when I realized that I didn't have any shoes. So I went to go ask emaza for a pair but when I opened the door there was a bright red box waiting for me. Inside was a pair of red bottoms

 Inside was a pair of red bottoms

along with a note that read.

"All my bitches gotta look good from head to toe so I picked these out for you. -Tyrone"

I could feel a grin start to form on my face but it quickly faded when I heard her voice.
"So you think your special cause he bought you some shoes."
"No, I didn't say that and not to sound rude but who are you?" I asked already knowing the answer
"WHO AM I? I'm De'arra motherfuckin Taylor and im the one that he's fuckin every night. Shit I don't blame him I mean I am the baddest bitch in this gang.
I'm who you wanna be" she snapped before stomping away angrily.

She's right, I do wanna be her. I wanna be the baddest bitch in the gang. I wanna be getting dicked down every night. I want what she has and i will do whatever I have to do to get it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Face-claim for de'arra is in the mm