Allies... Pt.1

When we arrived back at the house all the other girls had been waiting for me in my room. As soon as I opened the door I was met with laughter and slick remarks.

"Stupid bitch"

"You really tried it hoe"

"Run forrest run headass"

I couldn't believe it. After all I had been through they were laughing at me. I thought we were supposed to be like sisters but ever since I got here I been feeling like the ugly step child.

"All right that's enough, now get y'all asses back to work, we doin a run tonight." Tyrone barked.

They went running out like roaches, well all of them except for one girl. I had never really noticed her before. She was super tall and had mocha colored skin. She rocked long blonde hair down her back, which I knew was a wig but it still looked poppin.

"Look I know the other girls give you a hard time but they just some sad angry bitches. Tyrone never gave them this much attention so they jealous."

"I never asked for the attention."

"Hey good or bad he still gives it to you out of everyone here. He wouldn't treat u this way if he didn't see your potential. All I'm saying is if you become his top bitch you get more freedom and that's how you exscape." She explains

"Why are you being nice to me?" I ask

"Cause it may be too late for me but you still got a chance to make it outta this fucked up place. And I also wanna see somebody knock that no titty having bitch de'arra off her high horse." She said heading for the door.

"Oh and btw my names Megan but everyone calls me Thee Stallion." And with that she was gone.