Realizations...

As we all piled into the long black van, Tyrone pulled me aside.

"Kianna, you riding with me" he demanded

"Nah that's ok I'd rather ride with the other girls"

"I didn't ask you what you would rather do now go get yo ass in my car."

"Yes sir" I replied while walking over to where his car was. I opened the back door about to climb in when I heard him yell

"Wtf I look like your Uber driver, get yo ass in the front."

So I went up to the passenger seat and hopped in. After he sent the girls the address we were off. He was blasting some old song.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jackson
I am for real
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times" he sung along while throwing quick glances my way.

Im not even paying him any mind cause there's a pit forming in my stomach. I ain't never been a distraction before, I could barely hold my mother's attention how the hell am I suppose to get a group of people to focus on me.

"Yo what's up wit you? You look like you shaking in yo boots." He questioned

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even answer him.

"I know you hear me talking to you kianna, what's the problem?" He asked again

"I just don't wanna fuck it up."

"Look I got a lot riding on this so you bet not fuck it up or ima fuck you up. Dee was right you got the easiest job all you gotta do is go in there and be sexy and you good at that so ain't shit to be worried about."

"Am I trippin or did you just call me sexy?"

"Don't ruin the moment just sit back, relax and listen to the music."

I did as told and let go of all my worries. We both nodded our heads to the song and I was at ease. I guess Tyrone isn't as bad as I thought, there's layers to him and I really like this one.

We drove for about 15 more minutes before we turned on a backstreet.

"Kianna we almost there are you ready to do this?"

I definitely felt more relaxed until I saw the street sign.

"43rd ave..."

When I read the numbers I realized we were going back to that same house.

"Idk about this those boys looked dangerous."

"Kianna do you trust me?"

No I thought to myself

"Yeah I guess I do."

"Ok then just go in there and do what I told you to do, I got you."

"Aight.."