Meetings...

Everyone except for Tyrone and De'arra had been waiting at the long table for the meeting to start. I was sitting next to emaza with saiyr being directly across from her. There were 8 other girls seated at the table and two empty seats at the ends of the table. Each girl was wearing a different red bra and thong set excluding Emaza and Saiyr. All eyes were on me I'm guessing because I'm new. I tried to avoid eye contact but they were staring me down, so I decided to lay my head on the table. Shortly after I heard quiet giggles and whispers. "Where did they find her?"
"Well I heard that she used to be a stripper so they prolly got her there."

"Nah, she aint got enough ass to be a stripper and where did she get those ratchet ass shoes from-"
"I bought her those shoes and if you got sum to say, say it to her face not behind her back like a scary ass bitch." Tyrone yelled causing me to shoot up from my previous position.

The girls sat their silently in shame as he scolded them. "Oh so y'all hoes can't talk now. Y'all ain't got nun to say?" He then shot me a look signaling for me to go to him. So I stood up and walked over to the head of the table where he was and stood behind him awkwardly. " What you all stiff for, you nervous?" He questioned.
At this time I really wanted to slap him dead in his face for asking me that dumbass question. Of course I'm nervous you idiot, I'm standing here in front of all these badass woman looking like a broke down hooker. But instead of lashing out, I simply shook my head no. "Well then come sit by me" He spoke while patting his lap, requesting me to sit there. Without hesitation, I sat down in between his legs making sure to push my ass up against him. All the while, De'arra was staring me down from the other end of the table. It was easy to see that her eyes were filled with envy. She then proceeded to mouth the words "FUCK YOU" but I couldn't care less because, for once, I was in control.
"Now before we began our meeting I would like to introduce our newest recruit: Keyanna." He informed the group of my presence making me feel extra special. "As you all know to become officially apart of the gang you must pass three simple test. The fist being an evaluation of strength." To be honest, I wasn't even worried. I was on my schools track, basketball, volleyball, and swim teams so I'd say I'm pretty strong. Then he pushed out his chair and tapped my thigh signaling for me to stand up so I did as told. He then grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up holding my head up with his arm. His dark brown eyes peered deep into mine and he caressed my right cheek bringing his head down to kiss me. It was a long passionate kiss and I never wanted it to end. But then I felt his arms slipping from underneath me and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. I looked up at him confused as all the girls began to laugh their asses off. Was I too heavy? Could he not hold me? Were the only thoughts that ran through my mind but I finally came to the conclusion that he had dropped me purposely when I saw him turn around and walk to the door. He reached for the doorknob then turned around and yelled " let the motherfucking games begin" and with that he was gone.
Still lost, I tried to stand up but was quickly kicked back down by the one and only De'arra. "Stay down bitch" was all I heard before my vision went blurry.