Conclusions...

My head throbbed viscously as the memories from before came flooding back to me. It took me a second to figure out where I was but I eventually realized that I was still on the floor in the board room. Only now my chest was covered in my own blood. My stomach was full of bruises and my legs felt like jello.

They must have knocked me out quick cause the last thing I remember is being kicked in my back. Which had also started to throb now that I thought about it.

This was all his fault. He let them beat me then he just left me in here to die. I thought he liked me. He treated me like I was his but it was all an act. A plot to make me look like boo boo the mf fool.

Just thinking about him was making my blood boil. So I decided I was gonna walk up to him and give him a piece of my mind. But as soon as I was about to leave the room he walked in. "You finally got yo bitch ass up, huh?"
"What is your problem? Why tf did you let them do that to me? I thought you was lookin out for me." I yelled as I stepped closer to him.

"First of all, who tf do you think your talking to. Im not your mf friend, I'm your boss. You work for me. Second of all, I am lookin out for you. How you think you goin be able to do runs if you can't even win a fight."
" Since when is 15 on 1 a fair fight?" I questioned. "Life isn't fair-
" DONT GIVE ME THAT "life isn't fair" BULLSHIT, OK. LIFE AINT NEVER BEEN FAIR FOR ME SO-
"I done told you to watch your goddamn mouth." He growled as he proceeded to grab me by the neck pushing me up against the wall.

"Ohh, you quiet now, huh...Get on your knees." He barked
I refused to obey his demand at first but then I saw his eyes turn a deep red color and I slowly lowered myself to the ground.

"If you ever disrespect me again I'll beat yo ass myself." Then he slammed my head into the wall releasing his grip on my hair causing the throbbing to worsen. He walked away closing the door behind him.

I wanted to burst into a pool of tears. He made me feel like the scum beneath his shoe. I know I shouldn't even be thinking this way but I can't help but ask: Why won't he love me? Am I not good enough? What do I have to do to get him to be down for me and only me?

It's sad to say that after all that he just put me through I still want him in my arms. I still long for his touch, whether he's hitting me or hugging me. And I know I sound dumb for this but I can tell he wants me too.

I know he has my back like he says he does. And that's why I'm gonna do whatever he asks me to. To show him I got his back too.