Allies Pt.2

"Ok so here's your outfit for tonight." Meagan explained

"Wait what's happening tonight?"

"Are you deaf, Tyrone told you we was doin a run"

"Why do I have the feeling that you ain't talking bout jogging?"

"No sis we do runs to get money. Look we having a meeting soon so Tyrone will explain the plan." She said before waking away

As I looked at the outfit she gave me I was surprised that it was actually clothes and not a skimpy thong.

It was actually kinda cute

It was actually kinda cute. All of a sudden I heard a loud unfamiliar sound followed by the sound of footsteps rushing down the hall. All the girls were sprinting down the hallway. It sounded like a stampede.

I was about to run with them but I realized I wasn't dressed so I quickly threw on the outfit and rushed out the door. I ran to the meeting room where they all were to be met with death stares from all the girls, except Megan of course.

"Kianna, your late" Tyrone growled

"I know but I wasn't ...dressed and I didn't ... know what was happening" I spoke out of breath from running

"Just shut the hell up and sit down."

So I sat my ass down. When I looked around the room I noticed that all the other girls were wearing all black sweatsuits and black gloves. Why was I the only one with different clothing?

"Ok so tonight we hitting up the crips"

All the girls gasped in shock.

"Yes, tonight is the night that we finally get they ass back for what they did to us. We goin take all they shit, all the drugs, all the money, and anything else you think is valuable, Alright."

"Yes sir" the girls replied

"Now kianna I got a special job for you. All you gotta do is go through the front and distract the leader and his boys. While you up there we goin come in through the back, just make sure you get out before we start shootin. You got that?"

"I think so-

"I didn't ask you what the fuck you thought. Do you understand what i told you?"

"Yes sir" I uttered trying my best not to piss him off.

"Hold the fuck up why does that bitch get the easy job and we gotta do all the hard work?" De'arra questioned

SLAPP was all I heard before I saw de'arra on the ground and Tyrone's face filled with anger.

"Bitch don't you ever question me or my decisions. Who the fuck do you think you are?" Tyrone yelled after slapping her in the face.

"You know what I'm so sick of your shit Tyrone-

"Good matter of fact that's great, remember that when you come to my room begging for dick cause you ain't goin get none hoe."

"Nigga stop lying you know damn well that you can't go a day without sex."

"Just because i ain't fucking you don't mean I can't fuck somebody else. Now get out my face."

She got up off the floor and ran out the room. I should have laughed at her the same way she laughed at me but I wasn't gonna stoop to her level, I'm better than that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all I hope your enjoying the book. How do you feel about Tyrone? Who do y'all think is a better couple?

Tyrone and Dearra?

Or
Tyrone and Kianna?

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Ok bye✌🏾