4

Alec breathed heavily as he laid on his back on the bed with Magnus on top of him. The sound of dampened skin slapping against dampened skin echoed throughout Magnus' large bedroom.

"By the angel, Magnus, I love you," Alec said against the skin of Magnus' neck. He could taste the sweet and saltiness of Magnus' sweat on his lips.

"I ... love... you too," Magnus said between his thrusts and breaths. Alec reached up and tangled his fingers in Magnus' hair and pulled him down toward him until their lips met. Alec felt Magnus come inside of him, making him come right after.

Alec woke up breathing heavily.

"Alec... Alec, are you in there?" Jace was knocking on Alec's door.

"Um, yeah, what?" Alec asked groggily. Now that he was awake, he became aware that his boxers and bedsheets felt sticky and slightly stiff. He blushed when he realized what his dream did to him.

"Can I come in?"

"No!" Alec quickly and nervously said.

"Um, okay? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine... just not dressed," Alec lied.

"Yeah, okay," Jace said sarcastically, "Meet me in the training room in 10?" Alec could tell by Jace's tone that he was smirking.

"I'll be there."

As soon as he heard Jace walk away, Alec left out of bed, quickly slipped into the bathroom, and took the fastest shower of his life. He felt dirty after his dream, and what the dream made him do. After he got back to his room, he changed into his training gear. Then he looked at the mess on his bedsheets. Sighing, he made the bed for now, because he was running out of time. The sheets would have to be washed later.

Jace was already sparring against Clary, but neither Shadowhunter was actually taking the training seriously. Alec walked through the doors. Jace immediately looked up and met Alec's eyes. Strangely, Alec didn't feel the usual feelings he would get while looking at Jace, or even the usual jealousy when he saw Jace and Clary together.

"So, what's her name?" Jace asked as Alec walked up to him.

"What do you mean?" Alec's confusion was evident in his tone.

"The girl who you had over. That's the real reason you wouldn't let me come into your room right?"

Alec tried not to blush, "There was no girl."

"Oh, yeah, right," Jace said sarcastically. "We've been through a lot together, Alec, and hell, we're parabatai, so I'm not sure why you'd want to keep this from me, especially when you know that I could tell how you were feeling, but whatever. It's your thing, I guess."

Alec knew Jace was just trying to guilt trip him into telling him who was in his room, but he wasn't sure what to do. It was just one crazy dream, it didn't mean anything. Instead, he swiped his seraph blade toward Jace in an attempt to catch him off guard. Jace, however, was still able to block him.

"You're going to have to try harder than that if you wanna beat me," Jace said with a wink. Alec rolled his eyes, but couldn't help the smile that formed on his face. Jace may be incredibly full of himself, but he was still Alec's parabatai. Alec's smile faded, though, when he realized he was only thinking of Jace has his parabatai, nothing else. It was as if all his past feelings for Jace had evaporated.

"You okay, Alec?" Jace suddenly lowered his blade and looked genuinely concerned about Alec.

Alec bit his lower lip. "Jace, I need to tell you something, but I haven't told anyone else yet, save for Mom."