Alec woke up to Magnus staring at him. He closed his eyes again and stretched. "Were you watching me sleep?" he asked. 

"Yes, you're cute, I couldn't help it..." Magnus couldn't suppress his smile. 

"Oh am I?" Alec flirted back and rolled over to kiss Magnus. Magnus happily kissed back, even smiling against Alec's lips. 

A few moments passed before Magnus pulled away from the kiss, "Alexander?" he asked. 

"Yeah?" Alec got out of bed and started getting dressed as Magnus watched. 

"You make me feel..." Magnus paused, "something... that I haven't felt in a really long time. I can't quite place it, but it's a good feeling." 

Alec smiled, "You make me feel something too, something I've never felt before." He leaned into the bed and kissed Magnus again. Magnus grabbed Alec by the waist and surprised him by pulling him back into bed. Alec lost his balance and fell on top of Magnus, making them both burst out into laughter. 

"Can't we just stay right here, in this moment, forever?" Magnus asked once their laughter died down. 

"I think we could," Alec smiled. 

At that moment, Alec's bedroom door opened and Jace popped in. His eyes widened when he saw Magnus in bed with Alec. Then Jace stepped fully into the room and smirked, "Why hello Magnus, I didn't know Alec had company."

"Well, looks like the moment is ruined," Magnus pouted. The warlock rolled over and got out of bed. "Walk me out?"

"Of course," Alec replied. 

"I'm sorry about Jace," Alec said as they arrived at the main doors of the institute. 

"It's okay. See you at mine next time?" 

Alec laughed, "Yes, for sure."

"Okay," Magnus smiled as he wrapped Alec in a hug. They hugged for a long time, neither wanting to let go. 

"Are you going to portal home, or should I walk you home?" Alec asked suddenly.

Magnus laughed, "If you walk me home, I don't know if I would let you leave."

With a smile, Alec and Magnus said their goodbyes, and Magnus left the institute. Moments later, Alec heard the sounds of a portal forming outside. 

Jace was behind Alec when he turned around. "So... Magnus spent the night huh?" Jace smirked.

"He did, but it's not how you think. Nothing happened. We literally just slept." 

"Are you going over there tonight?"

"I don't know yet, why?"

"You don't think it's time for the next step?"

"Next step?"

"Alec... I'm talking about sex."

Alec looked horrified, "Jace. This is my first real relationship. I want to go slow, and enjoy it. What if I do something wrong and mess everything up? I like where Magnus and I are so far."

"Clary and I didn't go that slow, and we've made it." 

"And you guys also thought you were siblings at one point and that didn't stop you."

Jace laughed, "I'm your brother too, ya know..."

Alec's face reddened. Maybe Jace knowing about his past crush on him wasn't going away anytime soon. Luckily, Alec was saved by Izzy coming down the hall. 

"There you guys are! I need you in the Ops room ASAP."

"We have more bodies, probably from Iris again, but I can't get a location on her." Izzy explained. 

"I'd suggest we'd ask Magnus for help, but he just left..." Jace winked at Alec. Alec looked back at Jace like he wanted to slap him. 

Izzy looked at Alec, "Magnus was here? When?"

"He spent the night with Alec," Jace interjected. 

"Really? Alec!" Izzy smiled.

"Literally nothing happened. He couldn't sleep, so he came over. All we did was sleep." 

"Yeah, uh huh." Izzy replied. 

"Iz, I'm serious. We are taking it slow. I really don't want to mess this up. I really like Magnus."

At that moment, Izzy's phone buzzed with a text. She looked worried as she read it.

"What's going on?" asked Jace.

Izzy looked up at Jace, but then her eyes drifted to Alec. She bit her lip.

"What is it?" Alec asked, concerned about Izzy's worry. 

"Um, that was a text from Mom. She's coming home in a few days."