Promise? P.1

It was a day like usual. Go wake up, go to school, pretend you're doing work,go home,eat, and sleep. Just that today ended up a little different.
I walked to the front of the school to find my two best friends, Finn and Noah,but Millie wasn't. Of course, we all knew where and with who she was with.......
Alex King.
Ha you thought i was going to put Jacob i would but i ain't like other authors
No offense
She promised to be with us for the whole time but like always her heart comes first than her friends.
"So..." Finn started to say
"Lets go to the bench and play a game like we're stupid 9 year olds until the bell rings,k?"
"Yeah let's go." i said.
We started to walk to a bench near the shade until...
Zooommm
We started to run. I won both of them.
"Chicken legs!" i yelled
I burst out laughing.
They both made serious faces.
"What...did...i...do?" i kept on giggling. I stopped cause in knew what was going to happen...
They started a tickle war. They tickled me so much I burst out laughing.
I could see in the corner of my eye Noah was blushing so much
Why was he blushing? Did I do something gross?
Noah's POV
I could have swore I was blushing a lot. Will she find out I like her? Oh god help me please. Is time to tell her?
Yes it is.
Finn POV
I could see you schnapp, just ask her OUT. Ooh I know what to do
Mischievous laugh**
"Hey guys... I have to um... go.. to t-the restroom.. yeah I have to go to the restroom see you in a bit." I said.
This better work.
Noah's POV
No! Where are you going Finn? Don't leave me!
"Ok" I said
Wait did I just see him go another way?
Where are you going Finn Wolfhard?
What are you doing?
Then I saw him mouth the words...
ASK HER OUT
Oh god here goes nothing...
Y/n POV
So I'm here alone with my BIG TIME CRUSH.
Millie and Finn know and said they'll keep their mouth shut.
Yeah right. I thought.
"So um Y/n..." He began.
"Um.. yeah?" I said oh god help me please.
That's when I saw him....

Part 2
Do you peeps like this or should I stop? Also what'll Noah say?what did you see?