ice cream with a cherry

Pushing each other to the limit...

Y/n POV

In a field full of grass
All I saw was him...
His gorgeous hazel eyes
His perfect smile
His soft lips...
His soft hands...
He got closer and...

"Y/n! Wake the Fudge up!" he screamed. My eyes fluttered open. I saw Noah head on top of mine. "what time is it..." I muttered.
"It's 7:20! You have ten minutes!" he shouted again. I got up quickly and changed. "Are you done?"
"Yeah. Let's go."
No, it's not a school day. Noah and I are going to a new ice cream shop that just had opened. It opens until 8:30 and they said if you're there in the first 5 days, you'll get free ice cream. Of course, it was great we finished school and it was hot!!!!
We got out of my house and o looked outside. It was beautiful.

"Race you!" I shouted at him

"Hey! That ain't fair, y/n!"
I laughed and ran. I got there first. I was still full of energy. "Good exercise, eh?" I giggled. He gave me a 'are you serious' look.
I shrugged and waited outside. We were the few first people there.
I looked at my phone
7:45. Well crap...
This is going to be loooooonnnnnnnggggggg...
Both of us just played around and waited. I looked at him every damn time in his eyes. They were so full of beauty. He looked into my eyes. I felt my face flush into warmness.

Noah's Pov

I could get lost in her eyes.
Her e/c eyes were full of beauty. I felt my face flush into warmness. I gently put one of my hand near her cheek, caressing it. She did it to me also. We both leaned in. I gently put my lips on her. She kissed back. The sparks were flying around our bodies. Wow. We separated. She smiled and put her head on my shoulder.
(PuT yoUr HeaD on My SHouLdEr)
No?
I was blushing so much right now...
"Hello! And welcome to our grand opening of Pixie cream! I hope you enjoy this incredible day. Have a Pixie day!"The manager said with a smile on his face. We walked in.
"hello how may i take your order?" the cashier asked.
"Yes, I'll have a y/f/f/i/c (your favorite flavor ice cream)" y/n said.
"Make that two," i said.
Oh did i forget to mention. Y/n and i always like to get ice cream in the morning. It's a weird thing we both have. "Ok, it'll be ready!" she said.
Y/n smiled at me and whispered, "thats great it was free. We're coming here tomorrow.

Y/n POV

GOD, I WISH FOR IT AGAIN!
I looked at Noah. Our kiss was magical. I wish i could do it again.
He got our ice cream. I looked at my ice cream. " hey where's my cherry?"o asked. "whapp?" he said mysteriously.
I walked towards him and put my lips on his. I stole a piece and ate it. I look at his ice cream. I stole the cherry and ate it quickly. He must have gotten the same idea, but instead, he kissed me. I felt everything so slow. We separated and looked at each other. We looked away and ate our ice cream.

                        At the park...

We sat on a bench and looked at the swings. Before i could say anything Noah kissed my cheek. "Y/n, i love you more than anything. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked me.
Finally!!!
"Yes! I would love to. Ice cream date?"
"Ice cream date," he replied.
I pecked him.

"But don't you ever steal my cherry!!!" i screamed

Sorry i took long i had...
No i didn't have school!!!
Yes i do have it but it doesn't take away anything. I just had something on my mind.
Please request. Yes i do have ideas.
Yes that i want one from you
See you
~ Mel ♥