Spider bean P.4

Man I should've done a story for this,
Also I saw that before I had 24k viewer and since my recent update it went up to 28k views

Thankkk you,
And please support my other stories for me!

Onto the imagine!!

••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~

School the next day...

Noah's POV
7:20 am...

I was in a cheerful mood today. I wanted to see y/n today. She said yesterday that she always comes around 7:20, waiting for her friend. So... obviously, I came at that time. Not that I just want to see her and talk to her all the time, not at all.

Ok maybe a little bit. FINE I REALLY WANTED TO TALK TO HER! Get off my back.

Either way... I saw her walking to the front gate of the school with her head down, so I decided to go scare her. She looked so focus so I was in a good timing for it.

Y/n POV 7:15 am...

I had 5 more minutes to get to school to wait for bff/n, but I'm still confused. The one who saved me, was Noah? The new kid? I couldn't believe it, not for a single bit, he seems so incapable of doing it. I just have to forget it, I walked to school with my head looking down all the time. I didn't want to make eye contact with anyone or mostly with Noah, I don't want to make anything weird. Why does the cute boy- I mean the new boy always have to have a secret?  I was so focus on my thought that anything could have gave me a heart attack- or mostly anyone.

"BAhHHhh!!!!"""

I screamed loudly as my little lungs could have done to me. I turn around and see Noah laughing. "Whyyyy did you scare me?!?? I almost had a heart attack!!!!!" I pushed him and he kept laughing. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I saw him still laughing with his eyes closed, so I hid somewhere, you know cause... revenge. When he calmed down, he started to wonder where i was and scream for my name. He looked so anxious and i jumped from where I was hiding. "Bahhh!!!!!!!"
He jumped up so high. "You should've seen your face!" I laughed so hard.
"Yeah, yeah. I guess I deserved it." He said scratching the back of his neck. I smiled and thought even mentioning it to him.
"Hey, Noah i have to ask you something."
"Yeah whats up?"
"I-" before i could have said another word, i got interrupted by a douche bag.
"Hey sh*tty snap!"
Noah turned around annoyed by the comment.
"Its schnapp! What do you want Johnathan?"
Johnathan laughs and winks and me. I flick him off. "I was gonna invite both of you to my party, but i guess i'll just bring my queen." He smirks and starts to check me out.
"Im not going for your information, go screw off!"
"Oh well, whatever you say princess" he says as he runs off.

Noah turns around to me and says,"what did you want to ask me again?"
I get a plan in my head. "How would you like to crash a party?"

Sorry I haven't posteddddd. Its moi fault 🥺🥺🥺
Please vote and enjoy.

~Mel 🖤