Clock on the wall

I was staring at my clock and thinking of ideas so here ya go
-Mel 🎈

Y/n POV
I was staring at the clock on the wall waiting for the bell to ring. " Cmon just ring," I whispered.
"You ok Y/n?" I heard Noah whispered to me. He put his hand on my should. Ahhhh... "Yeah I just want school to be over and start the weekend with my best friend," I said smiling. Noah is my best friend/ crush since 3rd grade. He has been there for me. We are in 8th grade and yet we are still together. "Yeah I want to finish this so we can go to the lake I have to tell you something also," he said. "Coolio," I said. Really Y/n coolio. That is so stupid!
That is when I hear the bell ring. Noah and I change glances and run towards the door. We race towards the lake. We have been here since we were 11 years old. I won Noah and cheered "Ha I won you, Schnapp." "Fine but I went easy on you this time," he said out of breath. "You always say that." I giggle. "Ok ok, I'm a slowpoke! Also, I wanted to ask you something that has been stuck with me since 3rd grade. The year I meet you." my heart kept pounding. What is he going to say? Is it good or bad?
God...
"I wanted to say oh Jesus, is that I like you no, not like you. I love you! I LOVE YOU! You are the greatest person I meet! You don't care if I'm famous or not! You are always there by my side good or bad. You are always loyal and kind to others. That's what I love about you. You are my everything." he held my hands.
I look shocked. I couldn't say anything but I did do something. Something that has changed my life. I kissed my best friend! I noticed a second later he had kissed me back. I felt him not wanting to let go. Neither did I want to. I felt him move me to his lap. After a minute later I pulled back but I wanted to continue. "Yes I, Y/n Y/L/N love you since third grade also. You show me what love means. You are my everything. I will love you till the day I die!"
"Then would you like to go out with me?"
I kissed him passionately and he kissed back I didn't want to let go and neither did he also again. It was 7 minutes and still, we kept on.
I pulled back slowly.
"I would love to Noah," I said.
He smirked and pulled me into another deep kiss. I still can't believe this same old log we been sitting on kissing each other faces is still holding our weight. I moved my arms around his neck and his went to my waist.
It was getting dark and we both went home. I kissed him one more time and went inside my house. I stared at the clock on my wall. Wow, perfect day and time.

So yeah, sorry I haven't posted but here yea go. Love you guys and I'll continue this book.
With love of her black heart 🖤
- mel🎈