Spider Bean P.1

This is dedicated to -schnipper

Home town~~ H/T
Favorite fast food restaurant~~ f/f/f/r

I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road...

Noah POV...
Somewhere near H/T...

I was walking to Finn's house and i saw this weird spider. I took my phone out slowly to find out what kind of spider it was, but it came crawling towards me so fast.
It crawled from my leg to my hand and sat there for a while. I was about to take it off, but it bit my hand.

Ow! stupid little-

I felt dizzy all of a sudden. "What's happening? I gotta go home." I turned around to see the spider lying there, dead.

I called Finn and told him that i couldn't go to his house today.
He said it was cool and he found out a scientific 'radioactive' spider escaped from a laboratory near where we both lived.

"Wait. How did it look like?" I asked.
"It had red on top of its back. Black around. And it had green eyes instead."

Oh sh-

Y/n POV...

"Y/n hurry up!" Bff/n yelled.
"Shut up!" I yelled back.
Is it illegal to take a shower PeAcefully?!?! "Y/n if you hurry I'll buy you f/f/f/r!" This is why she is my best friend.

5 minutes later...

"Hunny I'm done!" I said doing jazz hands. "Finally, i thought you were never going to get out."
I sat down next to her. "So what do you want. Oh did you hear about that spider!"
She looked at me like 'bish really?'
"That spider escaped from the laboratory it was in. And I wanted to tell you if you wanted to come to the park with me. I'm still going to buy you f/f/f/r if you want." I looked at her for a moment and just agreed.

Near the park...  (2:59 P.M)...

We were both hungry and we both agreed to eat f/f/f/r at 5. We found a cart selling hotdogs so we got some.

StanLee's delicious HotDogs

"Two hotdogs please." Bff/n said.
"Alrighty. Here ya go." Stan Lee said.
We walked together towards the park until I bumped into someone.

"Ow! Sorry! That was my fault!"
I looked at his shirt and saw him covered in ketchup/mustard.
"I'm sorry! You're all dirty." I looked at his eyes. They were a beautiful hazel color.

Noah's POV  (2:20 P.m)...

I was still talking to Finn on the phone. I had so many questions In my head. "Hey Noah, I'm coming over at your house in a-" Of course i didn't hear it. "Um, i got to go. See you later, Finn." I ended the call.

I looked at myself for a little while and was so confused. Did I get myself bitten by a radioactive SPIDER??!? Am I going to DIE?!?!?! But that's when
I didnt notice myself on my wall.
Wait- why am i on my wall??

"Aahhh!!!" I fell to the ground. I looked at my hands and feet. "Do i- i, i have spider powers?!?!?" I shutted myself before my aunt could hear me. I close the door and walked away.
I walked towards my wall and tried to climb again. I was on the ceiling. I laughed nervously that i let go and i covered my face before I hit the ground. Ouch.

I have to go and get some fresh air...

Y/n POV... (3:18 Pm)... present...

"It's ok. Um, i got to go. Bye, hope to see ya." He said. "Me too." I was standing there like a dummy.
"Y/n! Hurry up!" I turned around and ran.

Y'all ready for part 2?
Have a great day.

Are y'all out of school?

~Mel💔