Bike P.2

Aaaayyyyyyeeeeee your gurl is BACK AND HYPER THAN EVA
Also, you need to know this...
Y/E/C~ your eye color
Y/H/C~your hair color
A/R/N~Any random name
Ok bye, luvs!

You say I'm crazy cuz you think that i don't known what you have done
Noah's POV
Beautiful of Y/n. Her hair flowed with the wind. It moved like the waves of the beach. Her y/h/c hair moved so peacefully and seeing her y/e/c eyes makes you lose focus on something you were saying. I know she'll never like me I bet she like a/r/n. That guy in her 3rd-period class.

Y/n POV
I wish I was in the back of Noah. I could have seen his hair move and everything around him moves so slow. His Hazel-eyes make you lost and you think you found another place. A place where you are so peaceful and nobody can bother you.
I'm in love with him.
I heard Noah mumble something, I think.
Noah's POV
I love you but you don't know about it cause the light blinds you.
I mumbled. I think I said it too loud but who would hear it. Nobody.
We arrived and I saw her smile and giggle at me. Gosh, the smile. "I won, again. You are going to easy on me why?!" she whined. It made me laugh. "Well I'm sorry but its not my fault you cheated. Next time I'll get a head start before you." I winked at her. Why did you wink you are so bad at flirting and with your flirting with your BIG TIME CRUSH! Noah get yourself together!
I started to blush and heard her giggle and saw her touch my cheek. "Awe, lil'Noah is blushing? She teased. "Hey! First I'm older and second I'm taller than you!" I shot back at her. "Um first I'm more mature than you and second you were shorter than me at first!" she said sassly at me. "Whoa did the queen sass at her humble servant?" I smirked at her. She laughed and walked to order her drink.
"Hi, how may I help you?"
"Hi, may I get" "Two y/f/d please?" I interrupted her. I grin and gave the cashier the money. I walked away leaving her shock.
She came to me and chuckled.
She said, "Did my humble servant interrupt his queen?"
"Why yes, yes he did."
She smirked.
"Then he shall get punished."
"Wha-" I said but she sat on my lap and tickled me. I laughed and she giggled. We stopped and I tickled her back.
"REVENGE!"
We stopped and I noticed she was still on my lap. She was using her phone while I blushed madly.
"Order for y/n & Noah?" we heard she got up I didn't want her to get up.
She turned around and looked at me. She ran towards me and kissed my cheek.
I felt my cheek burn.
Y/n POV
I kissed his cheek.
I ran towards the counter to get our drinks. Then I heard, "Is he your boyfriend?" "Um no, he's my best friend." Ouch, that hurt me. "Awe to bad you both look cute together.
Either way, enjoy!"
I walked back to our table and gave Noah his drink.
"Aye, why do you have more," he whined. "Oops," I said. I laughed and took a sip. That when I felt my chin go up.
I saw Noah's hand under and we both made eye contact with each other. It felt like everything go so slow. Our faces were just centimeters away.
I heard him whisper, "I love you so much every time I see your y/e/c eyes I feel so lost." I closed the gap between us. I always wanted to do this. He kissed back quickly as possible. I move my hands his cheeks while he moves me on top of his legs. I smiled and stopped him.
"Why did you stop or... You didn't like it did you? Ugh, I'm so stupid why did I d-." I closed the gap to shut him up. "I did like it and I love you more than anything." I kissed his cheek and left him alone.
~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~
Noah asked me out and I said yes I always want to and I sometimes think this is a dream but it isn't.
I always love him just like that day on my Bike.

Hi, people hope you enjoy this story plz comment ideas and I'll put your name I just need how the story will be and some features of you. Kk byes!
-Mel 🎈