Bike P.1

BEFORE WE START... Here is something you need to know...
LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHICKENS!
Jk no.
Y/F/C= your favorite color.
Y/F/N=your friends name.
Y/S/N=your school name.
Y/F/D=your favorite drink.
That is it...

Noah's POVAs I got my bike I thought of going to Y/n house

Noah's POV
As I got my bike I thought of going to
Y/n house. So we can go to Y/S/N together. Or as we all call it 'Hell'.
As I got to her house I looked at her beautiful lawn.Even though, I always come to her house almost every day. I was about to ring the doorbell but the door opened seeing a beautiful, lady-oh wait no that is Y/N. "Well, thanks for that compliment." She said with a giggle. Wait, I said that out loud? No!
Y/n POV
HE SAID IM BEAUTIFUL YAY!
Yeah, I like him. have a problem with that? That's what I THOUGHT!
"So where are we going?" I asked him.
"How did you know I was going to take you somewhere?" he said in a shockingly. I chuckled. "Because when you are visiting you tell your mom to drop you off and when we both go somewhere you bring your bike. Duh!"
He looked embarrassed. "Its cause I was going to take you to get y/f/d before we get to school." I stared at him. He. Totally. Forgot. "Um... Y/n" he said confused. I grabbed both of his shoulders and moved him closer.
"Noah..." "Yeah..." he said confused.
"WE DON'T HAVE SCHOOL YOU FORGOT AGAIN! WE HAVE All THIS WEEK ON HOLIDAYS!" I said. He was shocked. "But Chole said to wake up cause we have school!" he said.
"She.Was.Lying! C'mon still let's get y/f/d still." I said. "If you want we can invite y/f/n," he said. "She's still sleeping evenly let me get my y/f/c bike. Then we can both go" I said. I saw him blush in the corner of my eye.
Noah's POV
Ahhh... I'm going on a date or a 'friend' date with y/n and this time without our friends. Yes!
I felt my cheeks warm. Oh, probably the weather. "Why are you blushing?" she asked. Wait I was blushing!
"Oh, I-i was blushing. I didn't know."
"It's ok. You look cute blushing.
And again I felt my cheeks warm but this time warmer. I heard her giggle and covered her mouth when she noticed she did that. We stood there in silence... then we burst out laughing. "Ok well we should get going we don't want that many people in there don't we?" I asked. "Yeah so... The last one is a raw egg bye!" she tricked me. I hurried to catch her up. That's when I noticed something so...

What did Noah notice? I know many of you will hate me cause i do it in parts😅. But what can i do? Well see ya later in the other side
- Mel 🎈