Coffee

Y/n
I was walking to my favorite place to get coffee, Starbucks. Yes, I'm a lazy person who loves to go and have coffee instead of making my own. Anyway, as I was walked over there I got my phone out and look at Instagram. Oh, Noah posted something.
As I saw the picture I saw it was him and Millie. Like I know they are best friends but sometimes I just get so jealous for no reason. I don't own Noah and that's that. I shoved my phone back in my pocket. I went to the front counter. "Oh hi, Y/N the usual like always?"Belinda asked me nicely. "Yup Y/F/D like always, " I said with a chuckle. As I waited for my drink I went to sit down in my usual spot until I saw someone there. Oh well someone won me. Yay blehh. They were wearing a black jacket with sunglasses. In the middle of winter?
Crazy fashion sense. I went to sit down on the table behind them and went to Instagram I looked to the person that was in front of me and saw they were in my Instagram profile. Wha- "Y/n, a Y/F/D ur order is ready.

A/n I'm so sorry I never gone to Starbucks please don't go against me.

Shoot. I walked in front of the counter to go get it. When I came back I saw the person stare at me. I saw their eye color. They were beautiful hazel eyes like Noah's. I went to sit down and the person kept on staring I smiled and waved next thing I knew they were sitting in front of me. They took their sunglasses and hoodie off. Next thing I knew I was sitting in front of NOAH. PUDDING.SCHNAPP. I was shaking. "So you do live here in this small place," he asked. "Yup, all my life and it's still beautiful to me. Wait- aren't you that kid?" I whispered the last part. I acted cool and put my fangirl of me aside. "Oh, I'm Noah Schnapp. I'm fro-" "The circle film?" I interrupted him. "You've seen it?" he asked excitedly. "I loved it."

A/n: also if you haven't watched it what you doing here? Go watch it!

"I thought you would recognize me from "Stranger things."
"Well I do love the show but the film is really great. I kept on watching it every time. Could I ask you a question?" I asked. I wanted to know why was he in my Instagram profile.
"Well, you already did but yeah," he said. "Why were you in my Instagram profile? I know that is a dumb question because you would go to your fans accou-" "I go to your account because you look beautiful and when you are singing I admire you. You have a beautiful voice." he interrupted me with a beautiful speech. God, he is amazingly cute and nice. "Well thank you for thinking that about me," he said.
"Did I say that out loud?" I asked. I felt myself blushing.
"Yes, yes you did," he said smiling.
"Well, sorry for that," I said awkwardly. "Why would you be sorry," he said in that sweet amazing tone. "Because you aren't just amazingly cute you more than that and well you are more than nice you are great and treat others how they want to be treated," I said.
"And how do you want to be treated," he asked again but this time he was closer to me. He wasn't sitting in front but instead in the side of me.  God, he looks gorgeous closer than in the pictures. "I want to be loved,"  I said to him. "Many people love you," he said moving closer. I moved a little bit closer to him also. We were just centimeters apart. "Yeah, like who?"
"Like me," he said. He grabbed my cheek and moved closer the next thing I knew we had our lips together. He pulled back and had that gorgeous smile on his face. "Well, I got to go see you later Y/n," he said leaving a note behind. "Bye No- wait how do you know my name, "I asked but he had already left. I saw the note he left and opened it.

***-***-****
My number if you want to meet up for coffee.
-Noah ❤️

Coffee... It'll just be coffee.

Well I hope you liked it I think this is my longest imagine that didn't have 2 parts. Can I have an around of applause. No that's fine. See you later.
-mel🎈