Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Luke’s POV

I give up trying to wrestle my way out of the classroom and just wait until the other people in my class have left. I always get pushed if I try and go before them, besides, Calum and Ashton were in that class. I step out last, saying bye to the teacher who I don’t know the name of and make my way to the science block, nobody hung around there so I would be fine. It was Friday and the last few days had been a struggle. People were still calling me Blondie and it was really getting on my nerves. But somehow, I’d always managed to hold back my tears until I was home, it was probably due to the practice I’d had back in Australia while trying to deal with Michael.  I always caught Calum looking at me in class which was distracting considering I was crazy for him.

Ashton’s POV

Calum still hasn’t forgiven me since I told him that I bulled Luke 7 years ago. I need to talk to Luke but he was avoiding me and Calum and Calum wasn’t talking to me and Michael was controlling me and everything is just going so wrong and I don’t know how to fix it. I collapse against the side of the toilet cubical and break down into tears. Why did I have to make everything worse by crying?

“Grow up Ash” I mutter to myself as I wipe my tears with the sleeve of my blazer.

Calum’s POV

I sit on the wall swinging my legs. I’m feeling as lonely as ever. Ashton had bullied Luke? I loved Luke? Did I? Why was he avoiding me? I straighten my hair as the bell goes for the last lesson of the day

---------------------------------------------------

Ashton’s POV

“Ashton, have you been crying? Your eyes are red. Do you want to tell me about something?” Mrs Dickerson asks me as I enter the English. The sea of teenagers fall silent and all stare at me. I feel like I’m gonna cry again but I bit the inside of my cheek to stop me.

“Um... no, I’m fine” I lie as I make my way to  my seat but she stops me.

“We’ve changed the seating plan, you now sit next to Luke” I stop and look for the blond boy. He’s sitting with his head on the table at the back of the class.

“Luke, sit up” She shout and he sits up. I slowly take the seat next to him and he moves over.

The lesson goes ahead. Luke said nothing to me, he didn’t even look at me. I rip a peice of paper from my book and scribble a note to him on it.

Luke’s POV

I was trying to follow the poem the teacher had given to us when Ashton taps me on the arm and slides me a bit of paper. I open it and it read We need to talk.  Anyone would have thought we were in a relationship. I write back my brother says I shouldn’t talk to you , he replies I really need to talk to you, just please give me a chance. I’m not friends with Michael anymore . I read it, not sure whether to believe him or not. What if he was going to beat me up? Me and Ashton had been friends before Michael took him over. Okay  I write back But if Jack catches us, we’re dead

Ahhhhhhh...  *lies back in chair away from laptop*they’re all upset :’( sorry for feels... if you had any... *confused face* Anyway, sorry that Calum wasn’t really in that chapter much even though it’s supposed to be a Cake fanfic... *confused face* I'm better at confusing myself than I am at writing fanfic

- Mew